Pascal to leave rich.... or richer

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2018 at 2:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always truely dedicated to AstraSatanica... As Pascal said on arrival... "I shall leave AZ rich or richer"

Who said performance matters ???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well he did what he said; he Will Leave Richer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave the man alone, he has reinvigorated AZ, got us out of the dumps and is making us a viable company again!!!!! I am one who is very grateful for what he is going and moving us to a formable company once again. Pipeline is one of the best in the industry, stock is over $40.00, investors are high on us, and next year we will continue to grow and make progress.........sounds like he is going a great job!!!!!!!

Thank you Mr. Soriot for making AZ great again!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we have turned the corner on declining sales and showed a slight increase this past quarter. But profits still declined. Increasing sales while decreasing profits is not a business model that will keep a company afloat for long. Need proof? Try to give a We Appreciate award (OC Tanner) to someone and see what happens.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully he takes Erin Demott with him !!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know what you are talking about!!! I give them out quite freely with no problems whatsoever! We also had a very cool meeting in San Diego at a posh hotel, so if things were that bad do you think we would be having nice meetings at expensive hotels? Hell no!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really now? Hope you were being facetious. Or maybe it is just the CVMD team that is affected. I was notified last week that OC Tanner was discontinued. Just went on and tried to give a $50 award, and it is not working.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have been discontinued by the company..use by March 2019

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in ONC.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

& these MF's just keep smiling telling us everything is great. Every time I see Ruud with that forced smile, I think of a sociopath just wanting to stick the blade in the back. I do not trust him one iota.