Pass Through coming back

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by anonymous, May 1, 2018 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager told us pass through is coming back the end of the year. Has anyone started talking to customers about it? When do you think we'll get information to start passing out to our accounts? What about goals? I wasn't here when PuraPly was on pass-through before. Are goals set differently?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you think will happen?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be prepared for lofty goals 30-40% monthly growth and off the chart stress.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm.... CMS will not review until October, can you wait until then?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t think so

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today’s conference call should be lots of fun. I bet goals are going to be outrageous and unattainable in many markets for a while due to new pricing of PPAM.
    Let the crazy games/stress begin.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t it fraud to raise the price suddenly just because Medicare will pay pass through?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is everyone feeling about our new pricing and getting customers to agree to the new price?
    This should be interesting come October 1, 2018.

Now go get those bulk orders today.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pass through is back and so are the arrogant decision to f up GPO contracts. That again screw the reps. The company doesn’t bend but the reps sure have to.

Wake up OI. Our products aren’t as great as you still believe they are. Stop living in the past and do something new, say something new, get creative. And by all means stop comparing us to the competition.

What a joke this place is.