Passive Aggressive

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2018 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is the Atlanta home office so passive aggressive?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you had to weave patient and value into every sentence and every PowerPoint slide all day instead of actually being patient focused you’d be a little passive aggressive as well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

every company has similar ‘strategy’ they need to weave into PowerPoints...

I haven’t even been in UCB a year yet and I also see aggressive and asshole personalities more than in other companies

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The iPVU culture is the worst. Our turnover is high and we consistently see the same negative feedback about the same people, but nothing changes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNS just as bad. MD surrounds himself with brown nosers and stabs all others in the back.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anita M in CNS is duplicitous

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She can not be trusted

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of two current UCB employees with terrible reputations. Used to cross paths with them when working for our former employer. One is a manager in the Northeast, one is a rep in the Southwest. The manager was micro and mean - made a tenured female rep cry after a ride session that was not to his liking. His district had high turnover. The other was a very egotistical individual who always had to have the last word. Perhaps they belong at a place like UCB. Perhaps UCB condones and even embraces these types. Sociopathy is frequently rewarded in corporate America and plenty of examples can be found in Pharma.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is not in CNS, but agreed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have only been here for a couple months, wish I would have known.