Pat Stinson

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2017 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey man which one of you has a lunch that I can join? Vintage Pat. Has he ever led a team to the top? I don't think so!!!! Great leader

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when I was on a contract sales force with him the guy was totally unorganized and would call you in the morning to work that day. What a manager!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So here is how it works. Pat has metrics to meet just like you and me. So he has a scheduled field visit and the rep calls sick at the last minute so Pat has to come up with someone really quick so he can make his field visit numbers. My guess is he picked you because he lives close to your territory. Just a lucky guess though.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good assessment but the reality is he always called at the last minute for all the reps in his district. He was clueless about the business but always tried to let you know he is the man. Just a terrible district manager who never led a team to victory. I wonder where his team is ranked this year? It would be nice to know but I can assure you it is near the bottom

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pat is truly lazy and clueless and yes when last I looked his district is sucking. More interested in himself and who is looking at him rather than his reps. Has absolutely no leadership qualities but I am sure that his superiors know that

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the above posts are correct

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ironic that of the hundreds of AZ managers only his name is the title of a thread.
    I'm sure there are many more. So, why doesn't someone with a pair be a big boy and start a new thread with someone else's name. Give this guy a break. He prob hasn't done anything worse than you did last week. Making "calls" , coming up with "expenses" . Everyone is guilty of something

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has been said here about Pat you could say about most people who work at AZ. Everyone is just going thru the motions to fill time and collect a paycheck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree that most managers at AZ are more alike than different. Pat does take it to a new level. He never allows you to speak. He is very closed minded. And he knows absolutely nothing about anybody's customers. Also the posts are correct. He is just looking for where a lunch is occurring that he can go to it and leave after an hour and call it a field visit. What a role model.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pat hey buddy let me buy you lunch. This is the extent of his management skills. People just walk all over him because he knows nothing about what the reps are doing or saying

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about Pat Stinson. You are obsessed little boy. We know who you are and you will be getting a call sooner than you think.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry and don't be surprised when you are called out. We spend good money tracking posters on social media.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe he doesn’t want to be your role model you troll, your a grown man posting negative things anonymously about another person you coward, what kind of role model would you be. Go to work, I think someone needs help on the lumber aisle.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is absolute non sense. I know Pat personally and you should find something better to do with your time than speak ill of someone who is not here to defend themselves.

Furthermore, your post is slanderous and worthy of being reported to HR. I will personally make sure this gets investigated further so your ability to damage someone’s reputation will be professionally dealt with by our organization and the tracking methods we have in place to investigate further these slanderous and damaging posts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pat is a great manager and doesn’t micro, I enjoyed working for him. I’m sorry he fired you but I’m guessing you deserved it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Pat ranked as a manager? Forget the blasting. I checked with a fellow AZ rep and he said Pat is ranked near the bottom 5% this year. It sounds as though he would be better served as a manager actually working with his reps rather than just meeting them for lunch since his team is sucking. Just a thought

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally a pollster who makes sense. Agree Pat should spend more time with his reps rather than eating lunch with them. His team sucks!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey team, who has lunch near my house tomorrow? That’s Pat. His team is performing poorly. My guess it will continue.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when did he fire you?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pat is not doing well with his team. Bottom 5%. WOW