Paterno

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Walking Eagle, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM.

1. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

I think the stress killed him. Anyone think his former assistant should be charged with Murder/manslaughter?

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Sandusky should have offed himself when this broke. I feel no symapthy for Joe. He allowed the ass-rape of little boys, and looked the other way.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

I say just put him in jail for a long, long time and let him get used to being fucked in the ass by a grown man. An eye for an eye, an ass for an ass.

4. Scarlett

Scarlett Guest

Joepa deserved to die with the great legacy he created over decades. He did alot of good - however his CHOICE to not do more by way of the poor kids who were molested wiped out his chacacter and good will.

May he RIP but my feelings towards him - negative.

5. #5 Walking Eagle, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

Kind of like pharma at times: follow all their rules but they find a way to fuck you for doing so.

6. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

He had a bascially wonderful life, was rich, did what he wanted, did a lot of good in the world before the scandal. God only knows if he knew or not. Personally, we all live, we all die. He had a bascially really great life. So what? I am sick of hearing about his "legacy" . . . fuck it.

7. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

One thing about cancer cells -- you don't want to make them angry -- either by surgery or stress. It's amazing how fast it can spread if the body is opened up for surgery even for a simple procedure. I've seen it happen over and over.

8. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Won't work now unless you out him in with a necrophiliac.