Pathetic Performance by TransEnterix Senhance!

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How pathetic! Only 1 sale in the quarter! This country will fail and be history by July!!!! Hahahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total scam job. Pope the CEO and Slattery have gotten rich of long term holders. Not a legitimate threat to us. Total Frauds

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I know them all , and no one that has left has remotely asked for their job back. Stop the bullshit and lies. In fact, they all seem to be much happier at there new places of employment. I also know a few who can’t wait to get the fuck out of there.

What sales rep would be happy selling nothing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Started boozing early on Friday? You are not making sense

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn’t you be trying to sell that POS, instead of talking smack??? This board is for Intuitve reps, not for second rate sales reps pretending to sell robots.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors starting to pop up about the lack of commercial interest in this technology. Also, without US sales, acquisition prospects seem to be drying up. Todds 10 yr experiment is on the ropes again.
    Rumblings that they could go under by the end of Q3- Q4 are getting louder. The time to demonstrate a momentum in sales is now. Bad times potentially ahead.

Hope they can turn it around.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw this robot in a procedure recently at an account in NJ. Without saying too much or embarrassing the doctor all I can say is I’m not sure why this surgeon is using this. I don’t get it. I see zero value as this thing stands now. It is BIG, combersome, and slow. I even saw them recalibrate more than a few time during procedure which was a slow clunky step to do mid surgery. Commercial readiness or even viability is very debatable. Surprised to see them using this on humans. Seems dangerous at this point.