Pathetic!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many dummies does it take to spread rumors and cause paranoia on this forum?? I’m dumbfounded that people in their 40’s, 50’s, and even 60’s are on here acting like schoolhouse children. We’re all mostly seasoned in the field force. This is what’s wrong with our industry and gives us a bad image....people like you. Shame on all of you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANK YOU - I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? This is why our industry has a bad image? Posts on a blog that most non industry people never heard of? That’s the reason?

So it’s not the too many to mention illegal kickback lawsuits, unscrupulous marketing practices, the continued insane price gouging, 20 year old patent lawsuits to keep generics off the market, the many ‘me too’ products for pure profit’s sake, the cheesy TV commercials, the cheesy reps who are basically caterers...none of those contribute to the bad image?

You can’t be serious?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually happen to agree with the post. Don’t really understand what your point is. We’re all grown ups. So just be a grown up and leave childish behaviors for our kids at home. Good post though!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, so it’s childish to have a less than positive opinion than the spoon fed Pfizer rhetoric? What’s grown up about acting like this place isn’t a micromanaged hellhole? That’s seems more like make believe to me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up and roll with it, it’s the same damn thing everywhere else in the industry. Cash the check, smile and be thankful. If you want out, get out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Pfizer

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Wrong. Keep thinking that. Pfizer is the worst!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we all know now who Sensitive Sally is...hahahahaha!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is that post a “Sensitive Sally”? That makes no sense.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and don’t let the door hit you in the a$$.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh we wont, all the way to the $bank$ while you get ready for the unemployment line.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same everywhere... little more money!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah...Pfizer sucks unlike any other company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass is always greener but i'll stick with blue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Less money, terrible culture, crazy micromanaging...doesn’t make sense.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the money is fine, i've never been micromanaged, and the culture is actually way better than most of big pharma. i think it is YOU sir that needs to stop shitting all over this board and GET A LIFE.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure...I guess you don’t know what you don’t know. Not surprisingly from a Pfizer not. The money sucks comparatively, per all the metrics out there. Many listed on CP. The culture and climate is as conservative, button upped and old school big Pharma as it gets with meaningless metrics.

You are the perfect little sheeple for Pfizer and that, in part, is why Pfizer’s reputation is awful. Both by customers and by other bio/Pharm companies. Keep drinking the blue Kool Aid and never using your brain.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you feel better now? Better head upstairs, mom's got your laundry folded and it's time for your meds.