Pathline Info

Discussion in 'Pathline Labs' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2013 at 4:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the leadership like at this place? I'm seeing their name all over the place.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ceo has a serious "hands-on" problem.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say it another way, at a company function the guy was chasing female employees like some frat boy. Steer clear.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whi is the CEO? SN? SR? ML?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard the same "hands-on" approach occurs among the employees as well. It would be interesting to see the company email and phone record. I bet it would clean out the sales department pretty quickly.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There seems too many a frat boys in this company. Too bad the CEO is too focused on his "hands on" approaches that he can't see his lower ranks, frat brothers sneaking in on his territory.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Halarious you disgruntled trol.

Jus cuz you got busted stealing from the Comp ... ur taking pot shotz.

Go away

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call me.

Ismail
    877-469-5297

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex bioreference genpath contingent here need I say more???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hands on guy they are talking about is not from Bio. He's a doc.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice...throw the scent off the trail "Bio contingent". One of the docs may very well be "hands on" but it seems several married men in this company think the company ladies are game. Talk here in the office-- there's a young interoffice mom being relentlessly pursued by a sales contingent. I feel sorry for the wives/families of the men that work here. I guess pathetic trickles from the top down.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You called it! Frat boys have moved from their old animal house to a new one. Look out ladies, frat boy thinks you are a game to be played.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think we ladies dont stick together you are as dumb as you look.

I have all three complaints.

:)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS! As ONE of the girls (for reals), I must say that you ARE as dumb as you look. What's even better, you don't even realize you're being played. You deserve loosing it all just like the last douche bag. Doc hasn't been that stupid and knows when not to play with venom! Another one bites the dust! It will be a fun show to watch, oh and hear about. We girls love our gossip.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total creep. When he was here last month--yulch! His advances with a certain someone, so gross! How anyone is fooled by this entitled creep is beyond me. SR and others need to watch their backs, daggers are sure to be thrown by this a-hole.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it TRUE? Your being sold to a place called NEOBENOMIC?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more info on Pathline or guys there?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything you've read is true. Do yourself a favor and stay away from these grabby, gross creeps.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard their molecular lab is a bust!!

Wonder if they will survive.

No one will buy them to much baggage