Pathology Solutions GM

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2017 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a guy who never leaves his office. Half the staff doesn't even know who he is. This place is falling apart while he hides in his office. Sir, do you realize nobody even knows who you are while Donna runs us into the ground. When you are not here she laughs at you and says she runs the lab. That you are nothing more than a glorified sales rep. We are told you only do numbers and you are not a lab person. I myself am tired of this woman. She uses her position to get others to do her work. This is all because you are weak. You are the GM. You are supposed to be here to run the show and help us. We have employees smoking drugs outside. Another who takes off for months at a time while we struggle without her. She may not be good at her job but its another body. Im leaving i am done. And I may so choose to bring a lawsuit against Drito for harassment. I am no ones "baby"

2. Baby

Baby Guest

Enjoy your life!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look up Whistleblowers, oh the fun they will have .

5. Cowards all of you. Did someone not give you enough love when you were a child?
    People love to bash others on this board. Antifa is calling for you to demonstrate tonight at Berkley.
    Go put your mask on and play in the streets (preferably during rush hour).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well said dan

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor baby, you know nothing of this company or it's people. With that attitude,I'm sure you wont be missed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The GM is actually a nice guy who works very hard. Not sure I get this because I work with him and others at this facility. Stop stirring up crap and go back to work or find something else that excites you.