Pathway Genomics

Discussion in 'Pathway Genomics' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2014 at 3:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to TJ ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like you were all wrong doesn't it?
    Pathwayfit is a big deal and the company was invited to New York to ring the NASDAQ bell. This company is crushing it. This is why cafe pharma stinks. You guys bash them for 2 years and your giving us the wrong info.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you hear that Rothschild said they would only be a penny stock? That is the biggest crock of shit.
    Where are you getting your numbers? They are so far off. I realize you don't like the company but you shouldn't just spout off false numbers and tales.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19 months later and who is laughing the hardest...we are the ones you laid off and just last month it was announced the FBI busted you for $4 million for the inducement fees paid to physicians for them to write your pathetic tests. Tried to tell you it was illegal but none of you geniuses at PG would listen, instead you viciously fired people without cause and without warning. Now you reap what you sow. So enjoying it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to discuss your $4 million fine? LMAO, no need to bash you, your true fraudulent face is already known in the industry.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from the company that was fined $4 million this year for bribe and inducements. The truth comes out, you fired 70% of the salesforce within 6 weeks of the May 2014 training date, never giving anyone the standard 90 days of probation. Face it you cheap fraud people at Pathway Genomics had to unload people to pump up your bottom line. You are bad cruel employers that don't deserve any of us., especially KO if she is still there this place has no longevity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2.6 yrs later and nothing changes at this company, I hung in there and did my best. I watched all my co workers leave or be fired without so much as a warning.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything there is a fraud from the good faith hiring of personnel to the illegal spit kits they used when they got busted by the FDA

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Pathway Genomics even have plans for the future? Their tests seem shady, their morale is low, they micro manage their personnel, and they seem to have no direction. How does it continue to run with such poor leadership?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you explain the illegal spit kits or provide a link to this? I have yet to hear of that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company isn't interested in selling tests, they put on the show for investors, they are only interested in investments. JP is good at raising money.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "Pathway Genomics Team" responses in Glassdoor to the negative Glassdoor reviews are hilarious, but I don't think they are meant to be. --VH

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not meant to be even a bonafide business, shady corrupt organization that doesn't get it. Their time is over. You play games with employees, bribe physicians with inducements to write your losey test, get fined by the FDA ....and they think they are a good company? Too funny.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name a game played with employees? What is losey?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody else get contacted by a reporter today?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not one person.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on Friday.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad luck? It is very sad that this company failed. Can't say I was surprised when I heard Jim was gone and that is was ending.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, I consider it bad luck when a start up doesn't make it. You gamble with start ups as I do. I hope it makes it and everyone is successful, but what happened with the reps at Pathway was unfortunate. Either way, it wasn't the recruiters fault!! You are so quick to just put the blame on everyone instead of chalking it up to bad luck or an unfortunate situation. Instead you blast my name on cafepharma and blame me? A company calls me asking if I can fill sales roles for them... I get the info and decide if it is a fit for me. You blame me?
    Jim is still there... he is on the board. I still believe they will be successful it is just unfortunate what happened with those reps. I will never deny that.