Patient matched Hip?

Discussion in 'ConforMIS' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2018 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to some finance speculators, ConforMIS is placing a lot of hope that the new hip implant will help make the company profitable. Does anyone know anything about the new hip?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It goes in a human

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a ball and socket joint.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’ll be interesting to see what the profit margins are for the hip. I am Moreno interested in what will happen before they are implanting their hip. I would assume at their current burn rate they will have to do another raise. That will take the stock under a dollar, unless it goes under a dollar before the raise which it is on track to do. If the hip is profitable then it might be a really good time to pick up a bunch of shares under a dollar and go long in your investment with the hopes of them getting bought out.
    That’s the only serious answer you are probably going to get on a message board filled with meathead Kool aid drinkers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. Glad to see someone knows more than it's a ball and socket joint for humans.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You asked if anyone knew anything. Some know more than others I guess. Sounds like I should contact you guys for investment help. Trolling CP for insider info on an unlaunched product is top notch investigating.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please. Don’t defend irrelevant waste of time answers. That’s the biggest problem with this message board is that 95% of the replies are useless on here. This could be an amazing resource for the industry if people gave real logical responses instead it is just a bunch of morons arguing who has the bigger dick and all that’s been created is useless information.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The original question is only something top execs would be able to give a sense of. Anyone within the industry, or even working for Conformis, would just be guessing as to its ability to make the company profitable. So, sarcasm seems appropriate for this poster. But, I agree that this board can get quite childish when it could be more...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my sister can beat up your brother