Patterson management RIPOFFS!!!

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there are layoffs this week you can thank the wonderful management team and board of directors who seem to continually serve themselves at Patterson. How about the generous .25% ESOP allocation they provided while their pay and compensation went up 76%. Scott Anderson receives $860K for two years and gets a payout of 1.1M in 2019. All the people who are doing the work and these clowns reap the benefits and the rest of the people continue to get screwed without being kissed or taken to dinner. What a great and classy group of people. I guess they are planning to be able to support themselves for a while after they get fired which will hopefully be soon!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we started becoming the joke of the industry about 5 years ago and the transformation is now complete. I even heard that the Canadian division which was once a solid running organization has hit the dumpster by a Minneapolis injected moron too. they should all be ashamed of themselves for screwing this up in such a short period of time while lining their pockets.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh sure their ashamed of themselves... they're ashamed of the millions of dollars they've paid themselves and the massive golden parachutes they all have when the hammer finally falls on their time. Oh yeah their ashamed, like a monkey flinging shit at visitors to the zoo ashamed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monkey's would be a better option to fill the leadership void than what we have now. Remove the trio of nitwits now!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That has to be a starting point, there's a total house cleaning that needs to happen in MN. All directors along with regionals and make all GMs reapply too. If they're any good they'll be rehired if not its an opportunity to get rid of the yes men and move forward with people who are wanting to succeed versus subsist.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until they rid themselves of the miserable "Regional Presidents" they have no chance of righting the ship. As long as Foss is still employed by Patterson, you can be sure they are still tanking. The guy is a complete douche that has no clue but is happy to tell you how great and brilliant he is. That is if he is speaking before the group, the only employees he will even consider speaking with one on one are the females....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you can have back Misiak's dicklicker that was sent to ruin Canada too. Epic failure from a clueless "anything for you, Dave" moron.

Competition has totally kicked our ass in the last 2 years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that the MN's mafia's wake of destruction crosses the border. I guess if you're going to self-destruct you want to take as many country's with you. Sounds like Trump.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. Too funny. I left for the competition 6 months ago just after the " optimization" in Canada that totally backfired on Misiak's lapdog...Private Ryan, aka the drone. Patcan continues to lose market share...lots to me too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2.8M, If they were to pay me at my current rate, with a meager 2% increase every year (I know....I'm a dreamer), they could pay me for 35 years and still have 33K+ left over for dinner at Applebees...WOW...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the Canadian Private "Drone" isn't doing that bad, probably learned something.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With my .25%, I took my family to McD's and we shared a french fry and a cup of tap water.....

13. Cujo

Cujo Guest

Get yourself a nice piece of ass with the change, punk

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bend over bitch! You've taken a pound of flesh from us, time to give some back.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Couldn’t be more wrong. Time to decommission the Drone and sent it back to MN’s scrap heap.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As always, very classy pumkin head. You must be getting slobbering drunk for Christmas as per usual no doubt. Hopefully 2018 marks the end of the road for you and a brighter future for the rest of us you slob.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa, defensive hostility....guilty much?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has to be at least a shred of humanity for there to be feelings. Much less feelings of guilt. The four horsemen don't qualify under the definition above so I'd have to say no guilt felt. More cornered wild animal lashing out as it's about to be trapped and killed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh ya? Where did you hear that from? You must be getting your info from the moron with the remote control. Nothing could be further from the truth.