Patterson management RIPOFFS!!!

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will our Corporate leadership make an announcement about the US tax cuts and what our company will be doing with the savings - reinvest in SAP to improve, 1-time bonus, pay down debt, improve employee benefits, etc?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. They'll give each other promotions and raises and tell us to sell more to cover their new compensation packages. Reinvest, that's funny.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can ANYBODY tell us why the 4 stooges are still in control? If any of us sales people produced as bad as they have we would have been let go faster than the reps who were let go in June 2016.
    WTF?????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody see the latest Yahoo article by Zacks about PDCO????/
    And these guys are still in charge!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While the state of PDCO is indeed concerning on most every level, Zack’s by no means has a finger on the pulse. Any frickin monkey can look at the reported results and tell we’re struggling. To say loss of Sirona exclusivity forced PDCO into implementing SAP to better manage inventory is a clear example of Zack’s having no real insight. A more plausible explanation of charging headlong into the abyss of SAP is window dressing to get this smelly turd ready for market. No self respecting shark tank raider would touch a company running on 17 legacy softwares from a time before Windows who is altogether incapable of forecasting or even accurately reporting profit and loss. They had no choice.

While we get fed a steady diet of Pulse Points and Coffee Talk, those corporate jug head frat boys are being charged with painfully ushering in the new era of ineptitude. Customer experience is not even an afterthought any more. It’s straight survival now like rats on a sinking ship. Just as soon as they can get this debacle remotely resembling a functioning entity, there’s a buyer waiting in the wings to swoop in and deliver the death blow to your shitty CAP portfolio while the 4 horsemen float away on a golden parachute of cash and options. The BOD installed the new CEO in hopes of an orderly transition while bridging the ownership gap from PDCO to MCK. For those of us still holding on, let’s hope it’s a good thing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold on as long as you want but the first big clue it was going to be a shit show under MCK is when they brought in a compensation manager? If anyone needs me to translate that means lower commissions if any and low salaries to. Don't think they'll not add telesales to IL. The blood letting will be worse then anything most of us have seen, time to start prepping your customers to move with you another vendor or be the jobless turd looking in the window at those that have a job elsewhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? I hadn't noticed a compensation manager added at corporate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality is that it’s all true. Take what you can out of this and get an exit strategy. That fat sack of shit, his cohorts and the BOD, couldn’t care less about you.

It’s every one for themselves.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dangit, didn’t get my Xmas wish because the 4 horseman are still ruining things. Hopefully 2018 marks the end of Cujo, Pumpkin Head, Stumpy and Fatboy and we can find a way through this mess.

Doubtful now, great threads and insight above. This thing could be doomed sooner than later.

HNY those of you who care, to the 4 horseman and BOD, you self-serving bastards can all kiss my ass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha.....if you're hanging on to hoping this mess is a good thing you are living in a fantasy world.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What compensation manager just started at Corp? Where did you hear this... I’m trying to sepatrate fact from fiction. So I can make a back up plan (hope I don’t need). I’m worried about the additional 2% cut we take if we are short on a cerec sale this year. That could be the straw....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The compensation manager was hired spring/summer last year actually. It is Fact - do some digging in your outlook organizational charts. Or ask your manager when they usually receive their bonus plans for the year. And if there was a delay this year. The answer will be Yes. Much of it thanks to the compensation manager.

I wonder how compensation managers get paid. And who makes up their compensation plan??? Probably some cushy 6-figure job where the more hard-working field people you screw over the more money you make. Well - That would probably describe any job at corporate actually.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"No soup for you!"

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”corporate” has been a joke for a long time. Anderson was over his head and he was surrounded by mostly backstabbing fools. That’s why we’re left with a wayward company.

They’ve never been able to pick the right path at the right time. That’s why the next step is to lean this thing out as much as possible and sell it for whatever they can.

Hate to say it’s but much smarter people work at Schein, and while not perfect, theve taken that company to places we can’t even imagine in about the same amount of time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could not have described this crisis any better. You hit the nail on the head. I would like to take a 4 nails and.....well I would rather leave it at that!