Patterson reps?

Discussion in 'Butler' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anything you can tell me about working as a rep for Patterson? their board is a ghost town. any pay and bennies etc.

thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear Schein is getting rid of the alcoholic in Oklahoma. Any thoughts on this territory? I’m thinking about applying and wanted to know peoples thoughts and who the firing manager for him and the hiring manager for me will be

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, how reliable is your information? I assume you’re talking about DM.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Numerous complaints from manufactures who have to work with him. Complaints that made to manufacturers regional management. Fights he gets into at shows. His drunken exploits at meetings and awards trips. Selling product and pocketing the money. Complaints from hospitals. He is on a short performance improvement program, which will end in his termination.
    Can anyone give me pointers for what the interview will be like? I heard that some mileage will be reimbursed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long time coming. That should have happened years ago.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure I would dip my toe in the Covetrus pool right now, or any distributor for that matter. The distributor rep used to be a primo job with great commissions, and it has been beaten down to little more than a salary plus bonus job and is going south very quickly. I seriously doubt that those positions will even exist, at least in any resemblance to the current functions, in about five years, so proceed with caution.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This can not be about CK. She was a top notch rep. DM was so scared of her.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not happening.

He will leave on his terms and isn’t on any plan. He has done everything they asked to improve on his “image” and is still a top performer. Company isn’t in any position to cut someone who is doing those dollars and risk losing the accounts who are and have been loyal to him.

Despite the clinics who chose not to do business with him there are more loyal customers to him. With CK out of that market to try and pick up the pieces it doesn’t work.

sorry to disappoint, but need to find a new person to rip on and try to replace.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just admitted there was a problem. And he has been asked to clean up his image. He is not one to change. He can’t. And, there is a difference between being loyal, and being harassed. Ds clinics are not loyal, they are worried about the harassment.
    Also, there is already a second rep in the area. That rep will help maintain the business while the new rep is being brought up to speed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would it not be better to get clients that are loyal to the company, and not him?
    We all would like to believe he can change. But, how many times has he had to change, before going right back to being his old self?
    And how much has he damaged the relationship with manufacturing?

He will leave on his terms and isn’t on any plan. He has done everything they asked to improve on his “image” and is still a top performer. Company isn’t in any position to cut someone who is doing those dollars and risk losing the accounts who are and have been loyal to him.

Despite the clinics who chose not to do business with him there are more loyal customers to him. With CK out of that market to try and pick up the pieces it doesn’t work.

sorry to disappoint, but need to find a new person to rip on and try to replace.[/QUOTE]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is true, it’s very sad. When we, as manufacturing reps, come to you and tell you of the abuse we suffer at his hands and nothing is done-shame on you! You are part of the problem and helped make him what he is.

sorry to disappoint, but need to find a new person to rip on and try to replace.[/QUOTE]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I demand something be done about him!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

“I anonymously on a message board demand something be done”

...what a tool bag.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much help did we get with him when we went to his manager’s and HR?

Who is the “tool bag” now?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Covetrus Fans! Yes, Dennis will find a way to make himself and his company look stupid, in front of clients and manufacturers, for 2020.

Bank On It! Guaranteed! Whooooo!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard he has a counterpart up in Kansas that does the same shit.