Patterson Stock

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2018 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been here working hard for this company for the last 20 years. I was planning on retiring in early 2019. Now after looking at the stock today, I may need to stay for another 20!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You still have significant stock in the company? I stopped contributing a long time ago. We closed sub $20 today and immediately in after hours trading it went down even further. Retirement is not an option the way they're running the place. I thought when Anderson left it'd get better same with Misiak and eventually when they get rid ofoRogan. I guess the MN Mafia strikes again

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were you I would bite the bullet and go to another company where opportunities exist and you might find happiness. I am not talking about HSIC (they have some major issues) go to an independent company. There are several to choose from and get away from the hell Anderson, Guggenheim, Misiak and Rogan created. Patterson will never regain the posture it once had. Be happy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anderson, Guggenheim, Misiak, Gugino, Rogan and Killian sucked this company dry.....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Timmy and the Pillsbury doughboy don't have enough combined responsibility to do further damage here. I suspect they'll be gone as soon as Marky Mark installs a new President for dental. Sad state of affairs watching those 2 conduct this season's version of Coffee Talk last week. Looks like they've both been neutered. On a brighter note, the strategic sourcing lady and cashflow guy seemed like they were making serious strides on the QBR.? We're "Pivoting to offense!"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Broken link... What's new even on this forum we're broken. Ugh. Will someone just buy us already or are they waiting for the stock to finally bottom out. Insane we're looking at $18/share almost. Mini rally today but that's not going to save us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stocks ready to soar.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have a crystal ball! The stock’s getting a lift and seems to be on a rocket similar to the one used in moonshot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stocks rose because Eric shirley is now in the house

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long before he punts Stumpy? May?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rogan just got promoted.. One step forward, two steps back..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well deserved for Tim. Been a rock during this turbulent time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rogan got promoted to what????
    That little shit should be cleaning toilets in a gas station in Alabama.....sorry Alabamians!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't want him clogging toilets in Bama....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

indeed that turd Rogen is just a bit too big to flush down the crapper.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this is why you’re all slurping up his sloppy seconds. You can’t see the vision and strategic path a true leader like Tim possesses.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pumpkinhead, get off this thread and start peddling varnish you lazy slob. Hire Stumpy already and screw off.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, I think it's thumbelina himself. He's got a chip on his little shoulder and the truth hurt is delicate sensibilities. Not a dangerous combination but a funny one.