Patterson's Moonshot Implosion

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2016 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock price took a massive nosedive today on the heels of losing the CEREC exclusivity. Bad decisions from a floundering group of executives that are totally out of touch with their market. The multi-million dollar "moonshot" mission blew up in their faces. Probably 200million in cerec inventory that they're going to have to offload now. The fun is just beginning. Time to shake the shit out of the top of the company and not the people in the middle.

Karmanow likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look the loss of the exclusive was a forgone conclusion as we all know it. But the real kick in the balls today for the stock was missing the earnings target that Wall Street had for the company. Sure getting kicked while down wasn't good with the Sirona thing but, me thinks there's something afoot aside from the idiots in Minnesota truly being in over their heads... The cutting of staff, the closing of branches, exclusivity gone... And to announce it before years end?? Hmmmm.

Karmanow likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazon and Patterson are supposedly announcing something today, Weds 11/24.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"This is my fight song!"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Savage ^^^^^^^^^^

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Take back my life song!"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very clever!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Prove I'm alright song!"

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny......hated this song before the tech summit.....loathed it by the end.....wanted to stab my ears with ice picks.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The desperation in that meeting was palpable. All that hoopla and vision sharing and still nothing. Total bust. But very funny.