Paul Hudson

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 17, 2016 at 12:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very sad to read Paul Hudson is leaving. Incredible opportunity for him, though.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Who cares? I mean, what did he ever do for any of us? Company is a mess.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rats jumping the ship.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jumping ship.THAT is the key takeaway here.Think about it, folks....leaders are smart individuals. Coincidence ... timing is perfect. Its gonna be a rough few years going forward.might as well change from the Enterprise years to the lost decade, or even the pharma industry equivalent to the Great Depression.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he's leaving AZ to go to Novartis, he's desperate. That company is a shit show...I've always had respect for Paul Hudson. He's good, that's why he's leaving. The writing is on the wall. I'm sure Frenchie has his next job lined up already too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He pretended, lacked transparency, and told us what we wanted to hear, never the truth. His job was to make us want to stay while he planned to leave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spoon

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you say he's good? I am interested. He came into town eliminated more than was necesary, but had the franchise so it was his job. Better to take out more than less.

The company has gone further in the shitter and now he is bailing.

What makes him good? His stage presence? Cos that is a dime a dozen skillset in the UK. They work on it in High School.

What do you respect? Cos it certainly isn't his results.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yet another fucking placeholder executive. They pad their bank accounts until the next gig while the rest of us rank n file dolts slog through the mud

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHA!!!! Who didn't see that coming??? Bye-bye Wilmington!!! Pascal can't wait to close it down! Get Paul off the books by end Q2... coincidence? I think not. It's a shame. Paul is a nice guy but smart enough to see the writing on the wall. Pascal will not be happy until Wilmington is bulldozed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure he is nice guy but the two Paul show was annoying. Calling for teleconferences and canceling on the field last minute.... Or being late to join. Like we in the field are not important enough.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well people. Once again, I have been warning you for several weeks that this was coming. Like I said in previous posts, they would fire me for sharing this much information but I don't give a shit because I am out of here in a few weeks myself and leaving on my terms not theirs.
    Remember, the first class passengers, the owner of the cruise line company and the crew abandoned the Titanic while the 3rd class passengers were kept below deck and told to remain calm while the music played on.
    The only difference is that the Captain went down with that ship. Ours will not. Now where all of those people who said I was full of shit a few weeks ago?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just the first shoe to drop. More surprising announcements coming in the next 7 working days. Write it down.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiot we are on the Concordia. Our captain has managed to get to shore and the Italians are screaming at him to get back to the ship.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well done Nostradamus!! Since EVERYONE knew as of couple weeks agonthis was coming based on q1 numbers and statements by CEO regarding cost reduction... what else you got slick?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of us who really know the history of diabetes...

Tony Hooper
    Mark Wright
    BJ Jones
    Paul Hudson
    -all left for "better opportunities"

Yet Rita Faucett remains head of West area CV at BMS.

People stay when they know the future is bright and cushy or offers a platform for better opportunities internally. This diabetes thing is no joke and I don't care how good you think you are, only a crazy person would think staying long term in this gig is not career suicide.

Follow the shadow of the leader, diabetes obviously is NOT a good long term opportunity.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I am the original poster of predictions of layoffs and it was months ago. But here is another tidbit, within the next two weeks, two current CBDs and RADs will announce they are leaving AZ. Most will be early retirement but don't be fooled. These old codgers were forced out with two boots up their asses.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"An AstraZeneca spokesman said Hudson had made a positive impact during his time at the British company "

positive impact? really? in what way exactly? a funny standup routine on occasion?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me that fat ass Keith Powell will be leaving. What a pompous ass.