Paul's....whats your cell phone?

Discussion in 'Allos Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Raj guy sounds real.

Hey Paul....what's your cell phone? For the record you are the worst CEO I have ever worked with/for in 22 years in this business. Thanks for wasting 4 years of my career, losing $150k in my Allos stock, giving me worthless stock options and telling us about how many Ferrari's you own and race at the Vegas POA meeting last year in Vegas.

Hope your house muliti thousand dollar 5 mile house relocation in your backass Wisconsin that was expensed by the company was a good move for your.

I truly wish you never are a CEO again in this industry. You have zero leadership skills and the only thing you did for me as an Allos employee is find a better CEO than yourself.

I do not wish ill will on many people in life but I truly hope something bad happens for you. I would smile if I ever heard your crashed one of your Ferraris and was injured for life.

Have a good night.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol that was great

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope the dirt bag leaves sooner than later but I'm sure he'll wait for his multi million severance.

Glad he was not mentioned as sticking around with Dr. Raj!

Go fuck yourself Paul!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raj will have no part of this assclown. As expected Berns pissed away almost a billion $ in investor capital,and enriched himself in the process. Lets see the allos history under eddie munster:

PDX approved: price per share = 10
    Rejects celgene offer at ASH 2009 - of at least 800 Million- thinks ALTH worth 1.5 Billion
    Fires best and only friend after failed launch
    Gives away every global market for 50 Million and promise of royalties to Mundi= desparation
    Failed to merge with AMAG-which offered 25% more per share than Spectrum
    Stock hit ALL TIME low under Berns leadership 1.25 per share in 2012
    PDX not approved in Europe
    Awards himself record bonus'
    PDX price increases hide stagnant growth and tolerability issues
    Berns does not purchase a single share of stock with his own money-thats a commitment
    Gives away company for 1.80 per share = another desparate move by a desparate man.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul Bern's totally sucks as a CEO and as a person! I am told he did the same thing at Boner Care and he did it to us again at Allos! He lies, he totally lied to me several time and never keeps any of the so called "I will take care of you"' promise. He really Fucked us on this one. How can he take all the investors money and come out so clean. NO investor can be happy with his performance. I am sure he will be sued for something this cant be a clean transaction in any way. He told me about all the cars he has and the ones he has on order, what an ASSHOLE FUCKUP. Lets hope he never is hired as a leader again!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What cars? I dont remember this idiot talking about his cars....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raj real????? hahahahahahahahahahaha, just wait......