Pay attention!

Discussion in 'AYTU Bioscience' started by anonymous, May 4, 2020 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is THE game changer! Tests, treatments, Covid-19, best in class testosterone replacement...etc. Pay attention kids, AYTU is going to be a huge success.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to be huge?!!! Hahahahaha.

That is the best joke I’ve heard in a long time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best in class Testosterone?! All of our biggest KOL’s left us for Jatenzo...
    We sell crappy generics nobody wants and are late to market with anything that might actually be a decent product.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see some job openings. Anyone who work here have any advice? Seems like a company with a tumultuous past.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just run. Don't walk... run.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, run to complete an application. The company is going to become THE company, in the new paradigm of pharma.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE OH GOD FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY DONT WORK HERE! I can vouch as a former natesto rep, terrible management, they will lie to your face without hesitating. The "data" they have is multiple years old but they swear up and down by it. They preach a start up community vibe but that just isn't true. Managed care is atrocious, you are basically forced to sell the $149/$199 cash option since insurance coverage is garbage. The way they do this is by using unapproved data on BID usage to sway the doc to write TID but the patient takes it only 2x a day so the cost is cheaper. Also they will lie to you about simple things like what the car allowance will be, how much bonus to expect etc only to find out there's no way in hell you'll ever make $3k a quarter in bonus peddling a three times a day nasal gel for a chronic condition. The only thing good that comes out of working for Aytu is leaving and learning how a real pharmaceutical company should treat their employees. I should've known better before working there. This company has never and WILL never become profitable. There's a reason why Endo dumped Natesto

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA yeah must be why Dr. Parviz K. Kavoussi had no desire to remain a speaker. Or any of the other wonderful speakers. It was just a paycheck to them, they don't care about Natesto. 3x a day for a chronic condition is NEVER happening. If Endo couldn't do it Aytu never will.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buyout. Sean said so.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The silence is deafening.
    My prediction-Josh will come out with another BS news item to falsely inflate stock for a few days so his buddies can all cash in and then the stock will drop again.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. Casey had a pretty solid 'path to profitability' setup. How did that turn out anyways?