pay increase

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 8, 2017 at 12:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thankful for the merit increase! Finally some good news at Arbor. Sucks for the more tenured reps who started super low pay and had to work their way up slowly and are a mini raise.
    Happy for my 10G sweet!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above the poverty line now

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And congrats for the new target on your back! Arbor will find a way quicker then the giants let Mcadoo go to get rid of you. Enjoy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History always repeats.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a retention bonus, not “we like you so here a pay increase”. Still horrible pay. Even DMs and Hospital reps getting promoted at only 80 and you’ll have to be here 3-4 years minimum. If you do well for a bit, you’ll make far more as a specialty rep elsewhere. Stocks are Monopoly money, if you have them great...leverage it for stock as part of the new offer! This is Arbor trying to stop the flood of turnover continuing which some divisions are nearing 50% for 2017 not including layoffs. No cash credit, no Medicare credit now....if you stick around you’ll soon be selling for no commercial credit lol. Do you not notice Arbor changes every few months for years straight hurting the salesforce?! But hey, Arbor ALWAYS does the right thing!! Oh and High five for 50k base now buddy...if you perform, you’ll double that in base elsewhere. Please try to leave

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. This post should be on Arbor’s Employment Opportunity site. Hi Kim!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So everybody gets a raise accept for the Executive Reps, way to take care for your producers Arbor. Gives me no reason to want to become an Executive.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I miss something? Are we getting raises? How much?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this whole raise thing is a joke.

the candidates who have shown loyalty, performance, results etc get <3k or less.

But the TMs with nothing behind them get 10k... are you kidding me.

this is a straight up slap to the face of the reps who have stuck around, produced and been loyal. As a higher level rep i shall continue to look elsewhere. If they offered the executives 10, seniors 5k, professionals 3k and TMs nothing that would be fair and in line with the "we promote on performance"

this raise goes directly against their company motto of perform and you will be rewarded.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Arbor company motto changes weekly. Whatever suits their needs at the time. That's why the culture sucks here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Misunderstood the whole post my dude. Plain and simple, run from Arbor. You can make soooo much more $$$ at another company if you’re half way decent. I’m laughing at the guy pumped at 10k lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep applying...you’ll get past the black eye of Arbor. Hold out for 6 figure base and don’t jump too quickly. It took me about 4 months of active applying. Consider Arbor a paycheck to apply and interview! I hope everyone gets out!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes 0 sense, give extra money to reps who have not proven themselves. Give them a raise while they look for another job. That is a slap in the face to the people who have been loyal to Arbor. They say they gave the Executive reps stock options last year and that is why they did not get anything. Last time I checked you cant pay your bills with stock options.

Make them work for it like we did!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasnt a performance related raise a total all. The company pays 40k per year and is surprised that they can't attract or keep talent. It was at the poverty line and they are just trying to see how low they can keep it and get the job done.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They figure you can burn them when your heat gets shut off to stay warm since they are worthless anyways

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth will set you free!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is the new structure $50,000, $55,000, $63,000 and $70,000 base?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I left this dump. If $70000 is top pay that’s sad. My base is $80 now and my job is considered entry level. Have fun imploding Arbor! I’m making popcorn now!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far below industry standards