Pay the piper

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2017 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tommy boy has been ripping off his hard working reps.... well, it's time to pay the piper Tommy Dolan. The piper is making his way to you. You can not hide this time, not even from drowning in your booze, lies and whores.

You will hear a knock, knock soon and you will have to pay up through Osmotic/Verticle for all the people you have screw- there is a long line...... Tom, you are a waste and clearly unqualified for an RD poaition ..Lets be honest, you have made a shit show and joke of WHC.

Sleep tight with that bottle in your hand .... don't drink too hard bc you will need more tomorrow night. Sweet dreams fella.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. Tom is an unqualified RD. Turn over shows it - all the good reps are gone. Osmotica also ruined this company too.

Tom and osmotica are literally amateurs. That's why every is leaving or trying desperately to leave (a few double dipping for until they have to resign this sinking ship)

Verticle makes more money on their Monistat deal than their own products. That's sad and scary since monistat is realizing that Verticle / osmotica are not holding up the deal. Reps were instructed not to sell monistat and just drop samples.

Verticle has been fully acquired by osmotica if you all don't know. They have been hush hush about it, acting like they are investors. This is osmotica now. It shows Verticle is not honest with their people- at least on the conference calls I've been on.

Im so glad to be resigning soon. Waiting on my background check with my new company to finish up. This place is a joke and overall has poor leadership.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it, class action lawsuit coming their way.....