Pay

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2017 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been searching previous threads and can't find good information. Can someone please tell me the compensation at Grifols? Base/bonus? I am hoping it's good since the territories are large. Thank you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

below average on all accounts

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you provide any specific numbers? Thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could but I choose not to

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pulmonary side salary 80-100 if you are lucky, commission around 30
    really nice people but not willing to pay for good candidates.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company car or car allowance?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, now go away.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company car

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bonus for immunology/neurology is $36k

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got hired in the spring- 114k base and 40k bonus. Hospital

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best reps all looking. Most orphan disease reps get 130-160k base, 40k plus uncapped with equity and stock purchase plans. Grifols does not even come close to industry average. Spanish company that does not understand what drives top reps. Keep looking.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are some of the names of those companies so I know where to look? Please only serious comments.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just ask the 10 pulmonary reps that have turned in notice and the many more planning to in the next 2 weeks.

The loss of top talent they are letting walk out the door is insane. Couldn't happen to a better person than Cross. Excellent leadership.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pressure from above, too many "off label" starts. Next year; bonus only for "on label". You think this year was bad??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frankly you are asking the wrong question. The correct question is: Should I consider Grifols as an employer? Answer: Only if all other avenues to gain employment are exhausted and then, if and only if, you are committed to continue searching for another job while under their employ. This company is a quagmire of ineptitude.