Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not hating. Tell me the reason a doctor would switch labs based on a sales rep if he is happy with his lab. What are the reasons? Are you such a great sales person that you can just convince a doctor to switch from lab to lab? I doubt it!

1099 reps shop there work from lab to lab to get the highest commission. I have no problem with this. But why does your client base keep switching with you? They move with you because you are paying them off some how. Whether that is cash, golf trips, game tickets, meals. Remember according to the OIG total remuneration is capped at $325 per practice, not per doctor. I will bet my entire company that everyone of you scumbag 1099 reps is exceeding this cap! All 1099 reps should be illegal! Also according to STARK and AKS these statutes outlaw all commission to any sales rep- marketing company, 1099 or W2 employee. However the OIG issued an exemption to this for W2 employees only. Technically 1099 & Marketing companies are already illegal. This is going to get sorted out soon. Until fuck-off!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very uneducated. Idiot....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up chickenshit ho mo janitor

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am Sales Director (with a JD) for a $400m plus laboratory that is certified by CMS as a compliance officer. I bet you didn't even know CMS offers certifications for compliance. I come on this site to see what is going on in the lab sales market. I learn a ton to help educate my W2 reps. You have no idea what you are talking about. As a matter of fact, at my next compliance meeting in August I will be using this "Pay" feed as an example of what not to do in sales and the sheer stupidity of the 1099 sales reps. Before you call someone uneducated, you need to know who is on the other end of an anonymous post.

Please post more to help me in my compliance seminar. Thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

6. toxgod

toxgod new user

Did a 1099 rep take all your business? Because it sure sounds like they did lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a 1099 rep I'm a W2 but yes offices would switch labs based on a sales rep that they know and trust.
    And is any office really totally happy with their lab?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please record the seminar so we can hear your audience’s feedback.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My seminars are always recorded for quality improvement. I will be happy to give you the recording. Please post your email and send me $495 for the recording. I will not educated you dumb ass for free!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes offices are happy with their labs. I have over 1000 clients that are happy and have the CAP surveys to prove it. Average score of 4.89 on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the best. My lab controls the work, not the sales reps. That is why my labs is considered one of the best and your lab is probably going bankrupt.

Now if a client switches based on a sales rep, then either the lab sucks or the sales reps is kicking back. Don't pedal your BS with me you f*cking idiot. I have been in the lab industry for over 40 years. I have told doctors to go f*ck themselves and have reported them to CMS for soliciting kickbacks. I know the shit you sales assholes pull to get work and know what the doctors ask for. Go back to selling Cutco knives your f*cking amateur!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love bitter sales reps who can't keep their business!!!
    anyone who has been in medical sales for more than a week knows 80% of the reason someone uses a certain lab is based on relationships with the rep..... nothing to do with kick backs or payments. This could be because they are pretty, go to the same church, both like football. Doesn't matter w-2 or 1099, the relationship matters

sounds like a lot like people are bitter that they can not build relationships with providers and staff. This is a problem with you, not whether someone is 1099 or w-2

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree! It's mainly about relationships. "They don't care what you know until they know that you care!"
    It might be hard for some people to believe but there are many reps out there that get a lot of business without kickbacks but rather with good relationship selling of a good lab. Just because another rep is doing better than you don't think it has to be because of kickbacks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are still looking for a good old fashion lab to work with reachout to jserle@lab24.us

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get lost DBag

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS! If an account moves with a rep because they leave for another lab then one of two things happen and they are both related. One the lab they were with sucks, so why stay with that rep if the lab sucks. Two if they move with the rep and the lab they were with is good (like my lab), then why did they move. Relationship? Maybe? They move because the rep is exceeding the $375 per year per NPI#- tickets, food, dinners, xmas gifts, birthday gifts or anything else of value. Most reps suck. There are very few reps worth anything. If you are such a good rep and you move labs, take a lower pay, lower commission, prove you can move work and earn what you make. Instead all reps want high salary and high commission for working 2 days a week and then laying around there house making calls! Relationships my ass- more like payoffs!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on the relationship crap too. Relationship gets you access and a chance to do business with an account. Clients switch labs or any vendor for that matter because there is something in it for them. It doesn't have to be a kickback or money or food or anything shady. It can simply be convenience, treating the patients right, TAT or whatever. But the rep has to bring value and so does the lab.....period. Relationships will get you nowhere if you are selling sh&t!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. All you need is one simple advantage like TAT and a great relationship to get the business. You can do it without excessive lunches and presents. Many reps do.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No l legit ab is paying 10%. You're stuck in the 2000's

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a sorry sales rep if your clients don't follow you. I've sold alarm systems, advertising and lab. A good sales rep is one the client will TRUST. And they will follow you because people do business with people they TRUST!

Obviously, you can't close a door!