PAYROLL ISSUES AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Plus Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Un-freaking-beliavable

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were no payroll issues you dumbshit! I got paid on Friday. I have never listened to so many cry babies in my life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that email was a false alarm..believe me I am glad we got paid. My motivation to make this issue very public is to motivate the company to make payroll and welch on other things like paying vendors. Seems to be working

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean vendors like bioimagene and that crap software you bought from Aurora...
    I think they finally got a third customer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bioimagene cracks me up. The pathologists literally joke about the stupidity of this purchase. We are nowehere close to relying on a computer program to diagnose cancer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still no FDA approval on Primary diagnosis via a Virtual slide.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is not Digital Pathology!

It's that the Bioimagine Scanner is the biggest piece of crap in the entire Digital Pathology marketplace. Ventana was sold a bill of goods. Ask any rep for any other scanner company they will always tell you the good the bad and the ugly about competitors, but with the BI they won't even waste their time!

The other issue is that plus was so focused on setting up office agreements and POD labs that robbed the local hospital and reference lab (small local independents) of business that none of these guys will ever do business with Plus!

So that's the deal...get it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real is problem is that PLUS re-introduced the local pathologist back into the mix for high volume biopsy business. TC/PC model pushed so hard by PLUS requires the local pathologist to contract with biopsy doctor. It didnt take long for local pathologist and local biopsy doctor to figure out PLUS was not really essential anymore. Local hospital lab can do processing or biopsy doctor can build out histology processing or local pathologist and local biopsy doctor can build out histology jointly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TC/PC will end in 2013.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott's upcoming imaging system is quite awesome from the demo I saw, forgot if they developed it or another vendor - of course they will just buy the company if another vendor.

TC/PC will still be around for Pathologists, they need any extra revenue source no matter how little IMO.