PC-1 unemployment benefits payout:

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2017 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you seriously blaming Praluent performance on the PC reps? Amgen is kicking our ass in both arenas now. You got your wish, less share of voice. Now go show everyone what a stud you are. It's all you babe! Good luck with that. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha haha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha. This is so true. Go gettem you stud muffin Sanofi super salesman. Showem what you are about. We’re waiting...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that I don't have to have my RBL up my ass to keep putting bonus dollars into the PC team
    I can focus on business verses making this PC team look good. What a piss poor contribution to sales this team was . Never forgot the stupid looks on their faces at meetings when they bounced any tough questions to their Specialty Reps as they were clueless on who was writing . But they sure came tonkige when the data came in every week and the flurry of texts and emails and back slapping that followed. This was long overdue. Next time hire a team that will work and contribute.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey genius, bet you don’t even know what pcsk9 stands for. Yeah, sure, your a f’in expert on all things lipids. I’m sure your mentor many doctors....haha...now go fetch me a panera sandwich...STAT! That means now, douche nozzle.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is winning , one simple word FAS.
    PC1 lost, Specialty losing why they have more FAS, nurses , per territory .
    We have really no FAS coverage nobody will win because Regeneron will not put money into FAS.
    Terrible copromote.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, we really don’t have adequate support at all. Amgen’s Fas does everything for the office and do what they need to do to pull through a script. We on the other hand, well the reps hands, the Fas hands are tied, we can’t fill out anything for the office .. Our docs say that the MA’s / RN’s and other support staff are not being paid to fill out Praluent paperwork . The Amgen Fas will spend 2 to 3 hours in an office filling out the PA’s and get Repatha approved.. Sanofi/Regeneron? Well we’re not able to Do nothing !!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like more excuses. First you’re losing because of PC reps, and now because of less FAS support. Excuse after excuse. The bottom line is we are ALL failing. The total amount of scripts written for Praluent is terrible. Yes, specialty was clearly out performing PC, but the last time I checked Praluent still has less than a 1% penetration rate so I wouldn’t be patting yourself on the back either. If you’re so great, why haven’t all cardiologist written Praluent?? I honestly think you’re scared now that PC is gone because you have one less person to blame when YOU’RE not performing. Good luck and good selling!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, it’s not that. Pc was doing what they could to expand voice of the brand and they had their hands tied w certain payers. I applaud what they tried to do. I Never blamed PC for anything because they did there job under tough circumstances and coming 6 months late to the dance in PCP offices. Amgen had a head start in PCP.

The point is we now have less boots on the ground while Amgen has an army.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO!!!! LADIES AND GENTS, WE HAVE A WINNER!!

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Praluent PC team was a joke - had their hands tied with payers ... lol. They didn't mind collecting bonus checks for spin nothing and not working. As it's been said here before this PC team was the worst hired team in the history of pharma . Everyone of them sucked. Not a bad gig for doing nothing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...what’s your excuse? I met a lot of retarded specialty reps. My guess is your one of them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen reps call on both Customers cardiology, lipid and primary care. That’s because a customer is a customer. No team backbiting....no one getting credit for someone else’s scripts.Align a territory to ONE REP...WIN OR LOSE GIVE CREDIT.... THE FACT THAT SPECIALTY REPS COULD NOT GET THE LOW HANGING FRUIT has made pcsk9 fail......... Cards and lipids had the Power to write....get off your high horse. PC1 will be in other roles very soon. They were successful in the past and will be in the future....But if it makes you feel better keep telling yourself they were the worst sales force.... WE WILL SOON SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY SALES IN PRIMARY CARE.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop talking out your ass. I bet you were a hiring manager of this dream team PC1. The one thing that you said that does make sense and I applaud you for saying I if PC1 had been aligned to its own targets and not all dirt they would have motivation to perform . As it was they had money sliding into their pockets from the specialty reps scripts . An no it wasn't PC referrals.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you poster #48, well said and exactly right. As in any sales force, there are good reps and bad reps. Sanofi PC was no different. My PC rep was awesome, worked hard, and did what she could. The specialty reps on here bashing PC clearly are trying to stroke their egos bruised by their own poor performance in specialty. This drug is not selling, period, the end. Yes, Amgen PC outperformed Sanofi PC. Reasons...head start, more reps, more resources, etc. I’m sure some bad reps are to blame too, but i don’t think there were many. Of course they had to claim some scripts came from referals because like everyone they were trying to keep their heads above water. Can you really blame them for that? Bottom line to the people on here bashing PC, stop being such hateful arrogant assholes. I’m sure you’re a great rep, working hard, and getting scripts so just focus on that. A lot of good reps just lost their job and are stressed beyond belief, let’s not add to it by bashing them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you're going to insult someone at least try to be intelligent you imbecile

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing how this PC Praluent team talks about Amgen Headstart. What dipshits . The market was primed for months by reps and Sanofi had 57 day voucher for early approval . Stop making excuses for this underperforming team . It is what it is. They suckers and tenhiring managers and RBL's all had a hand in these disaster hires.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im in Specialty and I can say that a lot of the referrals that came into my cards office originated from the PC offices. I think if you really knew your business, you would see the same. You have to ask the right questions to uncover this intel. Rather than arguing about your PC rep, you should embrace them. They are there to help you. Sorry to burst your bubble, bud.