PC1 close-out (car, computer, company supply's) target November.

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2017 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company properity will close out by November 1. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe PC1 will be cut across the board. PC1 will experience lay offs at the same time as everyone else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry gone . Also LTC, regional assistants,CEM's and all administration people that contribute nothing to the bottom line . Hospital related jobs are all gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea , Hospital should have been gone long ago!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a Hospital Rep and honestly we seriously need to be given a severance. Now that Praluent is gone we literally have nothing to do. It was hard enough to find enough to do even then. They should have down-sized this team even more than they did last December. Just rip the band-aid off! Please! Most of us are tenured and are not going to leave before being given a severance so just give us what we deserve and move on. Even the LTC team has more do to do than we do with Toujeo.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody with hospital or LTC are gone in December. PC1 is on life support currently. Diabetes is going to be executed bad this December and ABL and RBL are all in open season. It might as well be deer season this November.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold Up! What am I missing when you say "now that Praluent is gone"?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are part of institutional you have been getting your severance every quarter for at least a decade. Bloated bonus checks for nothing. All those 10k plus checks that you guys got with zero accountability while PCP has been tortured for the last 5 years and barely paid anything on bonus. Cry me a river.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pcp = red headed step child

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS!! PC1s are going back to their own districts getting ready for outcomes data in 1st quarter. If outcome data doesn't look good, then we're gone but not before.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look dickwad. PC1 did nothing with Praluent for a year and half . The Specialty reps drove the numbers and PC1 sat back and got credit for all dirtbfor doing nothing . Actually fu king worthless. Amgen crushed PC1 hard. And we're to feel sorry for this team that was bonused for 2 years for doing nothing but attempting to look busy. Bon voyage PC1. Hopefully you saved every bit of bonus you got for doing nothing the last two years.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up, Junior. PC reps drove the demand to the cards. We did the education to the PCs and they fed the referrals to the cards. Without our bottom up promo of Praluent, the crybaby special reps would have had 0 (zero) patients for the cards. So suck it up buttercup. You need to thank all of your pc reps. They were the drivers of your success. A nice thank you sir, would be nice to hear, buttplug.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up, Junior. PC reps drove the demand to the cards. We did the education to the PCs and they fed the referrals to the cards. Without our bottom up promo of Praluent, the crybaby special reps would have had 0 (zero) patients for the cards. So suck it up buttercup. You need to thank all of your pc reps. They were the drivers of your success. A nice thank you sir, would be nice to hear, buttplug.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up morons!

This is da stool toothpaste lover and brushing Coach.

PC 1 is safe and my Chicago team know I'm a man of my word!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uh huh...way.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why everyone has a hair up their ass about PC1. These reps have been the ugly red headed step child for a year. They see their comrades leave and nobody cares because the spots not being filled. Ghosted territories. Managers have no clue how to manage them, they barely understand the world they're living in. Mine just left and I'm extremely jealous. Only smart ones not to continue this charade of a job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why everyone has a hair up their ass about PC1. These reps have been the ugly red headed step child for a year. They see their comrades leave and nobody cares because the spots not being filled. Ghosted territories. Managers have no clue how to manage them, they barely understand the world they're living in. Mine just left and I'm extremely jealous. Only smart ones not to continue this charade of a job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

da Coach hear.

Looking like I my list in my hands and suppose to call everyone individually!

That's to much work.

I'm puttion a group call.

The unthinkable is coming.