PCLS

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it would be fun to quit on a Friday. Plan to do it early in the morning and enjoy the early weekend!

Time to take the money and run .......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why does PCLS have so many 1099 reps in everyones territory? I interviewed for a position in the southeast, and the manager seems sketchy to me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What manger? They have 1099's out there that they know can close business and this is not necessarily their 'job' no strings attached and not extra expenses. Makes sense

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter told me that 1099's had been eliminated and territories were protected.

Is this not true?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Untrue. They are actively seeking and placing 1099 reps regardless of where the direct reps are placed. You end up competing against your own company for accounts. And the manager in the SE..... More than sketchy, also incompetent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell your recruiter to call its client cause they are lieing to him!

1099 is here to stay

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would think after Solstas (Vulture Capitalists) sold to Quest, that reps would learn by now. When you are owned by Vulture Capitalists, they do not care about you, your spouse, significant other or kids! Didn't you learn that on January 22nd?

Fool me once ... shame on you, fool me twice .... shame on me!

Take the first real job while you can. It is so much easier to find a job, while you have one. PCLS will sell you down the river.

You were told!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Questee.......of course they don't care and neither does Quest. It's called taking a risk! Any moron could work at Quest and spend half the day doing data entry to get no commission at the end of the day. Solstas reps made 3x what Quest reps made. Great reps will do the same at PCLS or any other small lab. Any good sales rep in their prime is wasting their time working for the big labs. Stop second guessing those that have the confidence in their ability. Again it's a calculated risk.....have you ever taken one?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Son, I have forgotten more about lab than you will ever know. No, I do not work for Quest. You do not know about risk, I have taken plenty of that. My point is that you are on the Titanic and you will hit an iceberg. You can gamble with your family for a short term gain, eventually someone like you will beg Quest or LabCrap for a position.

Hope this helps .....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to rub this one in!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PCLS is a very short term solution. The 1099 team is here to stay, the rest can come and go and no one will care. ask to speak to a rep with 2 or more years with the company. see what happens.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

listed below are his contributions and closed accounts since he joined:

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better to be unemployed like yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robin got fired? Is that other manager Will gone too?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are some interesting statistics that NO ONE in management at PCLS wants you to know. If you did, you would do something about it. So let's bring it out in the open.

An out of network lab receives on average $550/paid specimen for toxicology. Yes, $550.
    A good out of network lab will pay you 10-12.5% of gross receipts with no deducts.
    85% of all specimens are paid on average.

So lets run some real life numbers. Let's say you as a rep control 700 samples per month in your territory. This is on average a cash receipt average of 700X.85X550 or

$327,500 PER MONTH IN RECEIPTS FOR THE LAB. How much do you make on that number again when working for PCLS.

HMMMMMM. That should be a minimum of $32,750/month in your pocket. If you perform you can make a lot, if you don't you are better off working for PCLS. These are real numbers people and I can give you many examples of it. Most people never take the time to run the numbers. You should.

Work for someone who wants to have fun and make money, and who is not interested in selling the lab and you to someone else.

16. Quaker Oats

Quaker Oats Guest

And I thought Vince Goodrum was delusional...oh, brother

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with Corporate people is they actually believe all the Crap they are saying.

It's real and actually better than this. I know for sure.

Or you can stay at PCLS (a.k.a. Titanic) and go down with the ship, just like you did with Solstas.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you have a good sales person when they claim to be a loner by nature?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management philosophy

Pretend Cheat Lie Steal

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leigh and Julie have started a new company called "Bedpans R us". Kim is their sales rep with flare!!