PCR

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2018 at 4:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am new and almost all of my physicians qualify for at least 3 items on this list.
    Do I report to my ABM or will I take a hit on sales.

This makes me very uncomfortable!!!!!!!!!!

Prescribes SUBOXONE® (buprenorphine and naloxone) Sublingual Film (CIII) (SSF) to patients known to be diverting or trafficking in SSF.
    Demonstrates a pattern of prescribing SSF without patient follow-up.
    Demonstrates a pattern of prescribing SSF without a medical purpose or patient treatment plan.
    Demonstrates a pattern of prescribing SSF at levels exceeding the recommended doses.
    Co-prescribes benzodiazepines with SSF that is not aligned to the outlined cautionary measures.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You kill yourself.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always report all my PCR's immediately and thats why my territory suck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is CP troll activity. What horseshit. If there's anybody in this company stupid enough to post all of this, they ought to just be shot and left for the vultures to take care of. This is some competitor loser effing around with our boards. I know they make bad hires, but not this bad. Shit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are all going to jail as you are a criminal enterprise.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the “ROC” (for those that are new this was what it was called a long time ago) “PCR” is a complete joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My former ABM told me to keep quiet. I guess they knew to get out before the feds come in.
    It seems to be a lose lose proposition as if you say something your sales drop and if you don't more diversion occurs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bull. You are a troll. Probably a lawsuit filing one who couldn't sleep her way to the top and was mad.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is the dumbest on CP and that says a lot. Good try though.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Public Health Concerns of Buprenorphine Diversion, Misuse, Abuse, and Accidental Pediatric Exposure
    Buprenorphine, like other opioids, is subject to diversion, misuse, and abuse. Most buprenorphine used illicitly in the US is diverted from prescriptions written for the treatment of OUD. Buprenorphine was also one of the most common opioids identified among drug cases submitted to and identified by federal, state, and local forensic laboratories, after heroin, oxycodone, fentanyl, and hydrocodone (US Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration 2016). A large survey at US treatment centers found that buprenorphine was the fourth most commonly diverted opioid medication (Cicero et al. 2014). In-depth follow-up interviews found 2 primary motivations for buprenorphine use outside of a treatment program: to prevent withdrawal sickness (e.g., “to hold me over during work/social events”), or to use buprenorphine as a substitute to get high when the individual’s drug of choice was not available (Cicero et al. 2014). In addition, buprenorphine medications dispensed for take-home use have also been implicated in accidental poisoning of children. From 2008-2015, the CDC estimates that there were more than 8,100 emergency department visits for buprenorphine/naloxone ingestion by children under 6 years of age, most of which (62%) required hospitalization (Centers for Disease Control 2016).

No wonder we have long acting. We have been fueling this epidemic long enough and now we can save the day.
    And make lots of money.............not.
    We will always be a bunch of tree hugging liberal morons who are out to save the world.....lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire all of the Trumpers!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we all is gonna b fired if this shit does not get approved.........
    the beginning of the end.........time to brush off the resume

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are u talking about?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

willis

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Post #12 is retarded

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm. This is so blatantly a troll thread. Obviously troll wants big reactions. Try not giving it to him people. Idiot post putting women down, too. I think Bufords on the porch playing his banjo and picking navel lint. Oh, no. Nope, Oh Lord. Its his brother by another cousin, Cletus, spitting chew instead.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, color me happy. LMHO ROFL. I love ya, whoever you are out there in Lego land. Thanks for the laughs this morning.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG just witnessed another drug deal go down.
    My docs are legal heroin dealers.

Of course they'll never use the shot cause how you gonna make money when the patients can't make money selling Bups on the street.

Do I report or act like Nazi did in the 1940's.
    What's a gal to do !!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At 6 in the morning? B$

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Exactly. Saw that shit early didn’t ya. Rofl. What’s a gal to do? Stay fired scum