PDI- I QUIT Board

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you quit/give your 2 week notice, does PDI tell you not to go out in field anymore or do they make you work the 2 weeks?

Some companies tell you not to bother go out in field anymore, but will pay you the 2 weeks. Was not sure where PDI is with this?

Trying to figure out best timing to give my notice!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDI stock is at $1.08 per share. The BI contract goes, we all go. They're hanging by a thread. BTW, you can give two weeks notice, but only get paid for calls made. Or leave now get zero pay!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are on the PDI Shared team board. You should be on the PDI Dedicated board if you are salaried with company car!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company makes a solid first impression and then you find out that there is NO communication in this place. You ask questions that you need answered in order to do the job and you get nothing, nada, zip. Dillon is the worst! Never calls. Oh by the way, the money isn't great for a base salary but you figure commission will fill it in. Nope! Commission is impossible to make. Goals are absurd. Don't join this company. You are Better off at target. They don't even reimburse expenses in a timely manner. But don't ask why, because you will get no answer. Run, run, run...don't take any job with this company. It will endup costing you to work at PDI.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

look at every company board. Every rep is unhappy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously DM now you are grasping at straws, this is your defense of PDI? hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaha it's a Mexican Timeshare Company, it's not BIG PHARMA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am out of work and have been contacted about the shared team. Can anyone give me some guidance on the pay plan? Recruiter told me it is by the call but did not say how much. Also, how many calls do you tend to get in a month and do they pay expenses? Would be thankful for any guidance.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you need a job and want to work for a CSO, apply at Publicus Touchpoint. They pay well and treat you like a professional. PDI will pay $20 per call, .48 per mile and expect you to work long hours. However, you can only report 29 hours per week. You will make 20-25k/year. I am not being negative, just honest! Best of luck!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have had 4 reps quit since January. How are other districts doing?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with manager ride alongs? Really? This is flex time? Do you get paid extra if your manager is wasting your call time?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the job does not fit into your life style. You should leave.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone received payment for HMN interactive poster upsell?!?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weird response. How can a "flex time" position not fit into your life style? Isn't that the perk? It's "flexible"?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You basically have to fake calls to get any pay with PDI! No extra pay for manager rides or admin crap! Fake the calls, only way to get pay!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers are trying to justify their jobs and PDI thinks if they micromanage we will make more calls. Question: what will increase our share price from $1. Sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have found this to be true also.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you learn anything on a ride day, or do he/she DM simply put their time in to get credit?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the dms have to do ride-alongs. They are not very frequent. It is true, you make less money when they are with you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on who your DM is as to frequency.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How would you know? I have had several DM's, the ridewiths range from almost never to very often.