PDI- I QUIT Board

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess i got lucky. Mine rides about twice year. The rest of the time we just meet for breakfast.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep you got lucky! I don't think corporate or the client would approve of paying for a DM's flight, hotel and other expenses, and take a rep to lunch or breakfast without doing a ridewith. That's what's wrong with this company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that Sal is stepping down from PDI?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sal the biggest blow hard ever....At the Combivent launch meeting, I went to talk to him, and he walked off....plus he needs to lose 100lbs or he will have/does have major health issues.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sal just has a hormonal issue. Forget about what you see on the surface. It's what's underneath that counts . . . . . . . . . . it's HUGE! One of my counterparts saw it as he was getting into his swim trunks and just about fainted! She said . . . . . . . . . . an anaconda for sure!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You made me chuckle which is a good thing. ☺This board is rarely serious because PDI management is such a joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just figured that out?? I worked for PDI back in '01-03. It was a joke back then. Haven't they run out of cash yet??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought we were told on a conference call that 2nd quarter top payout would increase to $5000?!? It didn't.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't pay attention to anything they promise anymore, it's just less painful. If it happens it happens if it doesn't nothing you can do about it. DM will not go to bat for you in most cases. You live in Tim Buck Two they operate half way across the country. Not like you can walk down the office and personally talk with them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this poster is right on. If you receive a bonus count it as extra money in your wallet.