PDI NOVARTIS CONTRACT - WHAT A DISASTER!

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2016 at 2:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go read all the Entresto comments over at the Publicis touch point board.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More to leave in January when the new Ashfield hires start training. Have you ever seen a contract where everyone is dying to get out! Reps are leaving and RFCs are leaving. Frank Arena is a total A hole. Publicis made a huge mistake buying PDI and putting Frank Arena in charge.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashfield does not have the contract guess who has it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What contract is this? Novartis started another one?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard that 40 to 50 more reps resigned this week. M Keefe has to know that something is seriously wrong on this contract. If things continue with no intervention, PDI will take Publicis down the toilet with them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Three reps from my region have quit in the last two weeks. Turnover on this contract exceeds 50%.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now Novartis has resorted to getting PDI reps fired for putting in fake calls with compliance! They give you an unattainable list of targets to call on, and then they tie your bonus into hitting these metrics, and then they go after you and turn you into compliance when you hit your numbers. This is happening all over the country. I smell a huge lawsuit on the horizon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why stay in such a miserable place and ride it out when you can move on and be happy and be challenged? Staying at this shit hole is like giving in and just existing in misery? I can only say this after leaving and seeing that no matter what the new situation is, it's better than NVS! I am lucky to have a better culture and company and I encourage everyone to just leave! It's not worth staying and being in misery because you have already given them a chunk of your professional life. Move on and be happy. It is possible and you will be glad you did.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more, update your Linked IN, update your resume, check out J&J and their pipeline for 2021. It's effing insane and worth busting your ass to network your way in there.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

office staff will be too busy to give a fuck. They'll either say you were there or not sure because so many come through the door and they may or not be the one who talks to the rep. They'll like to screw with pharma companies and be pissed they're fielding phone calls asking such stupid information

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't worry, NVC CVA reps will get a taste of their own medicine, bottom 50% out next month alone with reps from other divisions, it has already started; watch out prostitutes in Palm Bch FL district, esp buck tooth skank ABL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard sig required on every call or it does not count!!!