PDI Pfizer contract

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 8:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people.. this company and contract work is what it is. I don't think anybody tries to hide what the goal is here. Do what the manufacturer wants and live your life outside of work. It is what it is, nothing more - nothing less.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, I tried that! My numbers were fair to great. Depending on the quarter, but I still couldn't keep the crappy contract job because the client reconfigured the territories. My peers told me that I would find something else within PDI because they go out of their way to re-employ their loyal employees. It never happened. It was a contract job, nothing more nothing less. Unfortunately, you are giving up part of your life and career to do a job where nothing transfers. It is a black hole. Consider this if you take the job, and then continue your search.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above poster PDI is loyal. It has everything to do with position availability at the time of layoff. Ask a few of us who just returned after being laid off. It may not be "secure" beyond this year but they did invite us back to interview for available openings.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure they are loyal. They do their best to fit reps to interview for available openings. I was not slamming them as much as illustrating that the position is temporary at best, and when it is gone, you're gone. There are no ties. There are no residual positives you can take with you. Your time is spent. You have not earned any extra consideration over a candidate off the street. You are starting over from zero, each and every time. It is no way to build a career or finish one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This job is the bottom barrel. What's up with Pfizer? They want contract reps who are golden stallions but are willing to feed the best scraps. Not a good thing. Compare the herd to Pfizer directs. They clean up with a lot less skills.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does PDI give jobs to the truly qualified applicants .......or fill them with employees relatives and friends? Shame on you PDI. FF never should be in the mix.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As frustrating as it is you gotta know by now that it is all who you know in this and practically every industry. With 1,000's of pharma reps laid-off or looking for a change there's more qualified people out there than there are opportunities, so knowing and having a relationship with the decision maker is vital. Best of luck to you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just passing by to piss on your post.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're wasting your piss on a thread that was originally started as a troll bait post by some rat hired by a competitor to Pfizer. They needed to know the products? really only they would ask... even followed up with a question on the terminology of "upside" ...no doubt it's the sleaze bags that are paid to find out about sales force structure, product placement in bag, Incentive comp structure, competitive messaging, expansions of sales force and any contract sales groups...to know them is NOT to Love or respect them. underbelly of pharma life science. Shine a little light and here them scamper

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ all valid points. why is it that that sketchy world of pharma competitive intelligence and the firms that do the dirty work are so well hidden? Why do some feel so compelled to feed posters like this OP that has the nerve to want HONEST feedback? News flash- claim to be anything, we don't know who you really are! We don't need to HONESTLY fill you in on everything you demand! CP can be sarcasm at it's best! Rather feed you BS and laugh about it before I'd fill you in for free. Feeling no need to make anyone elses job so freaking easy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for a PDI DM on a Pfizer contract? Also how long is the Quillivant contract currently for? I'm considering applying. Thanx

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is an average salary for a PDI representative who contracts with Pfizer?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please? Anyone have info this?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Qullivant Base is around 75,000 as a rep.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks. I'll take it! Let's hope the contract rolls on!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is NO PDI and a base
    Of 75$ as Publicis? And Bernard Sanders is going to be POTUS.! We are lucky to have cars.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeans? We have hit a new low. Officially I can wear my suit jacket with jeans. Class look.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering when the PTO and Replicon Conf Call is. Its been a few weeks since they, the over promise under deliver people in charge said we would have this CC with Q and A. Somethings never change.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear talk of an upcoming expansion?