PDT ship sinking fast! When will they fire the Captain?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing like making everyone mad right before you launch your me-too psoriasis drug.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, nearly every derm that Sun will take the #me too Tildra to will have been burned by Levulan greed.

Karma, it's a bitch ... Dilip, Kal, Adhbay

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilip is a sexy guy. I like watching him lead tand command the rank and file good ole boys who shake in thier boots around him.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boner says back on top...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome back boner!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Missed you boner. Thought maybe you got caught in the car door or got into an accident at a Korean BBQ?
    Are you still double dipping or did you find the straight and narrow path during Christmas season?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilip ... now there's a guy that all American women swoon over.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still double dipping, my manager is a moron a d so is RG...no clue. Just been busy making bonus on other job. catch me if you can!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boner here: Happy Sunday! Who is leaving this week?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be leaving soon. Got my BF ticket and right now on SUN short time. Do not want to make any official noise, so I get paid through the holidays. This Christmas carol is for you boner.

I’ll be home through Christmas,

and SUN is paying me.

Lots of beer, much holiday cheer,

and lids of Mexican weed.

Biofrontera snatched me,

no more “spread-sell” schemes.

I’ll be home through Christmas,

BF start-date is January 3.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boner here: I love it! Stick it to the man...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, tomorrow's Monday ...

How many people will resign this week ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully Groff. He is such a douche.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boner here: Why is Ron still here? Sales suck, he can't hire for Kasten's spot, he is not inspiring AT ALL and has no idea how to improve the situation. He keeps blaming upper management (at least that is what my idiot manager keeps saying). I have never seen such poor leadership in my life. How has this moron survived?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been here just about a year. While RG may not be the most dynamic leader, you also have to look at his boss(es).
    From the Odomzo meeting last January, I smelled a rat at the top, though he out in a very good act.

Then, at the POA, I couldn't have be any less impressed with our sales VP. But Abhay seemed very proud about it. Remember he even made that creepy comment about hiring good looking people ? I almost gagged on my own vomit when I heard that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you have to question how someone is an NSD and you get NO VISION for future and NO HOPE for how to overcome all of the obstacles then you need new leadership. His time has come.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Christmas and Hannukah now upon us it is time to reflect on the failures of our management over the past year. R. Groff has no answer on how to combat Biofrontera except for illegal marketing of selling the spread and illegal marketing of off label selling of our incubation time. He has no other answers and is basically silent. This is the worst NSD I have ever seen in my career. Indians please find a new leader who can inspire us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in order to do that, there'd have to be such a thing as an authentic, inspiring Sun Indian.

From the two POA meetings this year and that awful call, I'd say we're outta luck. It starts at the top.

#sunhasnofuture

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is absolutely satisfying to scroll a little bit in this thread. Especially if you are now working at Biofrontera. :) :) :)
    Even if the start was a bit bumpy, especially the last few weeks encourage me in my decision. I will have a fantastic feeling during x-mas! Currys? And Chicken tikka? Do you have so? Ah right! Go home and sell your outpacing products to your BHUDDA...If you are already there: Take your jokes and contempt for women and homosexuals with you.
    I still have such anger over my time with Sun that my primary goal is to get you ready!
    What you saw in the last weeks was just the beginning ... It will get much worse and you will not be able to stop it!
    Moreover: The wb gonna fuck you up and oig will start its investigations in Q1.

I warned you! Now it's too late...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biofrontera will ride SUN/Dusa coattails for a year or so, but beware. Most of the idiots who are running Biofrontera or who were hired as reps are retreads from Old Dusa. Will not be long until spread selling, off label use of blue-light, and over selling the indications will evolve. Biofrontera jumped into a shitty business.

Happy New Year.