Pediatric territories are an absolute joke.

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2017 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People who received the pediatric assignment got completely hosed. Speak up people or nothing is going to change. Look at the numbers, the majority of the territories under goal are peds. Nice that they changed the payout structure for these new territories in 2nd qtr as well.

This leadership is completely incompetent and has lost the faith of sales force. Not just in the NBU but across the board.

Pay attention institutional investors and board of directors. Ask the right questions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you got a pediatric territory you have to see that it is a "trial" to see if it's sustainable. If not, they are the first division to be cut.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This experiment has been horrible. Mass exodus soon unless something changes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fair, achievable goals would be a good start. Lets goal them five percent for the qtr because they have chewable now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire is stealing money from the pediatric reps. Shame on you Shire!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst quarter in 12+ pharma years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash - both teams have been getting hosed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interview on Friday! Fingers crossed!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a waste of a quarter. No $ for Vyvanse and no $ for Xiidra. Oh wait my bad, $200 for Xiidra... How do these tools making these decisions keep their jobs?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F U Shire. I'm out of here!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we lay off 40 reps in January and create a freaking mess with huge inefficient pediatric territories. Drive time tripled, expenses doubled and call avg down significantly. Then to fix this debacle they want to hire 60 contract reps. Really? Shire is a sinking ship. Get out while you can.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor attitude will lead to failure.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor attitude means you have finally seen the light of what a shit show this place is and you begin your job search.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

raise your hand if you're a ped rep and actively looking for new opportunities?
    Joke doesn't come close to describing this mess. Lowest of the lows for
    Morale
    Motivation
    common sense
    EQUALITY
    Q2 numbers should be enough for leadership to acknowledge and fix mistakes. Look at bottom 100 reps, at reps under 100, at reps under 95.
    PED PED PED
    goal attainment is not reflective of the ped reps talent, but instead reiterates the ineptitude of adult vs ped territories. Did leadership forget about the summer drop in ped offices or choose to ignore it?
    Good luck keeping a sales team around that does not stand a chance at any kind of performance motivator.
    For the 98% of Ped's that finished under 100% for second quarter, do you see anything positive for the ped sales force on the horizon?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!
    All positive!!!!!
    Can't wait to start selling the new medication... ummm wait?
    Am I going to get paid on selling it to Peds even if it's in the 13-18 age bucket??
    Well, maybe I'm NOT that excited,
    But, I can always apply for one of the contract sales rep positions and double dip!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now they have us wasting our time with this GEP bulls***. I have NO adult rxs. Why am being forced to roll out this POS to somebody who has less than 10 total adult pats?! Freaking insane the level of ignorance in our upper management! These Pediatric territories are RIDICULOUS!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your GED then worry about GEP Kid !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, worst quarter in over 10 yrs. The person who made the decision to divide the sales force should be fired.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure that they will offer an adjustment to pediatric reps for vastly inflated goals, yeah right. Shire's new motto "don't like it.....quit, and we will replace you with someone making less".