Peerless - worst distributor

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard 3 Peerless reps are all interviewing for the same position with another company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants to move.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No idea what the above post is referrring to, the last rep left to work for a dental company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait to watch PB stand outside in the hall at NSM this year and monitor everyone. Last year I couldn't go to the bathroom without my manager calling/texting me asking where I was because PB was asking. He wansts to have complete control of our movements, this guy is nuts.

At our agency meeting in Naples this spring he would send group text demanding that we ask questions during corp presentations, just so he looked good. And I'm sure he was heart-broken that RS didn't even show up. The funniest part was his pre-meeting email stating that we would all be interviewing for our jobs during these "intense meeting" and no one showed for his presentation.

When EK introduced PB there was a timed moment where he thought the sales reps would applaud, and there was nothing but an awkard silence, but PB was so self involved he didn't even notice, but EK has a very puzzled look on his face as to why PB wasn't acknowledged.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad Reinhold wasn't there to witness the debacle. Too funny!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here is so jealous of our great leader. He has proven to be one of the best. All your stories are just fantasy reading. Keep them coming..... Lol.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have witnessed the fear Reinhold puts into the hearts and minds of the distributor principals. Reinhold terrorizes each and every one of them And with good reason. The ax falls fast. That is why the Arthrex ranks are filled with "Yes" men and woman.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want to talk about putting fear into the hearts and minds, call anyone at Arthrex (product manager, tech support, etc) without approval and you will feel the wrath. It's all about 100% complete control and appearance.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy does not scare us. We have a perfect nickname for him here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, this guy is about as scary as a kitten eating a bowl of ice cream.b we think it's cute when he gets upset.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T Sutton has nothing on PB. He's the best at everything, and I'm talking everything.

Completely dreading this weekend in Charleston, we'll be forced to drive all the way to the beach and then sit in meetings and look at phony numbers and pretend to care, then we'll have to stare blindly at powerpoint and we will not remember any part of the meeting except the joyous drive home.

Painful can't even begin to describe this weekend, can't wait to watch how fake he'll act around everyones spouse.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO....yeah, because that's what doctors want to see. SH!t posted on CP. Nice of you to open the door to all newbs/rookies to do the same thing you suggested.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant believe the quota that came out...it's unbelievable, the number we're forced to agree to is never number we get

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fake ness has begun, I can't believe I'm having to give up a weekend just to sit here and be lied to.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More booze or lies over the weekend in Charleston? Who represented Arthrex corporate? Andy Stewart by chance? He is a big fan of the city.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbest fucking weekend ever. These idiots just love to hear themselves talk!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong PB? Cat got your tongue? Normally you're all over this post defending yourself and your actions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't begin to describe how foolish he acted over and all over nothing or than being drunk off his ass. Lost complete control of his emotions, acted like a spoiled child which we're sure he was.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst person I've ever worked for in my career.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until Bowman misses his number, he can act anyway he pleases. Including the way he acted last weekend. Nobody cares, move along.