Peerless - worst distributor

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confucius say he who thinks only of number one must remember this number is next to nothing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peerless is a great distributor to work for. Coming from another company that had nothing like what I have found here I can honestly say they back up their reps with major support and have more resources than most other companies/distributorships. I have never witnessed anything negative whatsoever in terms of how I am treated or talked to. Maybe I'm one of the few who just get it done and go home at the end of the day without the drama? I like the challenge of working here and the money that goes with it and don't see how any of this bellyaching is really helping anyone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philip, thank you for chiming in, but we all know the history and your version is inaccurate. You bought the SC business by hiring SNE's top reps in Charleston and Columbia. Kirk worked his tail off and when you hired more people got pushed to the back burner. You didn't make a dent in Columbia until you hired Nicole and she brought all the business with her. So saying you crushed him is a typical PB lie, you bought the business from Columbia to Charleston. Let's talk about Charlotte, you moved the office there and haven't put any points on the board, you removed your manager, lost a major pump deal, got smacked in the mouth at Mallard Creek, too bad you couldn't hire JJ, he might have saved that territory from failing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of sitting behind a computer, does calling reps and mangers and threatening them with their jobs weekly count as action? If it does then you are a busy man. When was the last time you were in the field, in a case, or even at the office?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is the case, then you have low expectations of income. And you must not be trusted by your co-workers or you would hear how much PB is hated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% on the mark.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB gloats about himself so often he makes Donald Trump look like Gandhi.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And let's talk about the control freak who is now requiring that every case be posted in RedSpot so that he can track every person all day long. What happened to "hit your number and be left alone"? I can tell you, it never existed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philip, you are a liar, you want complete control, which stems from you insecurity

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, another lie. In reality the only reason quota will be met this year is because of the kayos that happened in Columbia and Asheville. If it weren't for those two situations Peerless would be on life support. And unless CLT steps up in 2017 you'll be dead in the water, and there are not big Synergy deals or conversions on the radar.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend if the above post is true then your previous employer must have been a joke.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of cryin' ass bitches! Can't hack it get out of the game! The man always does what he says he will do, no doubt. Never any surprises. Always know where you stand with him. Which is more than I can say for most people!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another lie. When did doing what you said you would become an action that should be praised? Next thing you'll be asking for is a particpation trophy. And the daily surprise is the mood swings from hell, you never know which personality you'll be getting.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is BB?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LD, you're a broken record.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's LD?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's BB?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bought? They and everyone else went to Peerless to represent a better company who could provide them with a high sustainable income.
    In the Charlotte area Arthrex has at least 5x as much biz as SNE and growing.

JJ not a good candidate. He writes checks to surgeons, hands out free tickets to box seats for panthers games in parking lots to HCP's and carries multiple lines on the side while being employed directly by SNE. Won't be around much longer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, bought the business. Without them you would have never gotten any traction. And if CLT is growing why did you remove the manager, hire more reps, have a rep recently quit, hire 2 additional sub reps...AND YOUR STILL MISSING THE NUMBER!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how many surgeons have you given consulting contracts to???? Pot meet kettle.