Peerless - worst distributor

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats the norm w/ Arthrex nowadays. Hit quota - take a cut...Hire more useless management and trainees

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember the days when Arthrex promoted themselves as the anti-Stryker. They criticized Stryker for slashing up territories and dividing divisions. Now they are worse than Stryker.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB was bragging that Arthrex was bonusing him for hiring more associate reps. Nowadays every territory is overloaded with reps all fighting over the same crumbs “packing them deep and paying them cheap”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is what is known as supply and demand. PB knows this well. The supply of rent-a-clowns is all-most endless making rent-a-clown services cheap to come-by. The market does not value nitwits.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB’s an idiot

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true, what does that make you box-cutter rent-a-clown?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Schmieding is a big fan of dedicated representatives that are exclusive to Arthrex. Better outcomes and better distributor performance is why.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He can be a big fan if you wants. My wife's a bigger fan of my additional income.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reinhold is a narcissist. Ultimately that will be his downfall.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth be told.......most Peerless reps respect and even like PB. A mindless and spiteful minority troll this board. Don't believe the PB haters. It ain't so.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s very very true. The only person that would defend PB is PB or Kirk. PB’s nuts and Kirk is on another planet by himself

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kirk is nuts. I’d bet everything I own he’s watching technique videos all weekend and reading white papers, waiting on Monday so he can argue a meaningless point of something that’s insignificant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he was spending his vacation this year at the Charleston Lab, counting lab inventory and staring at the cadavers. Guys a freak.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that an account was lost in Columbia. In business it happens sometimes but either way it always hurts. I can already hear PB declaring that "he never lost an account/deal etc." not true jerk-off. If I hear you spouting off about your mythical stellar record I'm going to post EVERY loss you've had as a distributor for Arthrex and JB to see, you know all those you never speak of and blame others for. And when you lay blame which is what you do, don't forget your weird buddy in Charleston and look at yourself in the mirror. BTW wasn't that your old account from S&N?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can almost hear the ranting now. We all hate the loss especially for Snooki. But if any other manager other than Kirk had this happen the conversation would be as follows “How’d you let this happen, this account was a gift that I gave you” “And now you’ve blown it” insert nonsensical screaming.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst distrubtor in the history of horrible distributors

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go again. NO disagreeing with the above. Any distributor that has a guy like the one in Charleston is low class and nothing but fluff.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone explain to me how we (the lowest paid surgical reps in the country) are going to be paid even less starting in July? I wonder who's greedy pocket my dollars are ending up in?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are you getting paid less? Last thing any distributor needs is another worthless money suck middle manager w/ zilch for experience.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call me crazy but I enjoy the thought of making more money each year. I don’t relish the idea of reduced commissions coupled with a higher quota. PB’s commissions didn’t get cut so why is ours? Who’s idea was it to hire 30 new people?