Peerless - worst distributor

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked for that guy, he was the worst! Sold me on making a ton of money. I went to work for him and never heard or saw him in the OR once with me. Left the company years ago. No matter how hard I worked couldn’t make more money.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No comparison. Danny D should take it all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB,

I saw this today and couldn't help but think I should share it with you....it couldn't be anymore accurate could it?

Boss vs. Leader
    Demands respect Earns respect
    Knows it all Continuously learns
    Places blame Seeks to improve
    Holds tight control Gives autonomy
    Micromanages Trust team
    Rarely praises Recognizes efforts
    Ignores feedback Asks for feedback
    Impersonal Approachable
    Reactive Proactive

And trust us all, the guys in Naples know this all too well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#DD2024

This is happening

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB

One day closer to the end of Peerless (stupid name BTW)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another example of how dysfunctional the Agency model is. There is more drama at every single Agency across the US than the Yellowstone series. The toxicity never ends...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your correct…except Peerless is a soap opera / survior island / and a prison all at the same time

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arthrex did strip him of a large portion of North Carolina…say goodbye to Lorenzo & Company, and it happened right under his nose…still stings doesn’t it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey PB, still a bitter pill to swallow isn’t it. And the fact that Naples sided with LD and crushed and embarrassed you, you have zero respect from Corp

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% accurate, PB got dunked on by LD and Corp

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB you are trash as a principal

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB, I’ve got to say that watching the SOTU speech is very similar to a Peerless meeting if you know what I mean….both have a loose association with the truth. You have endless room for improvement

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe we have a new contender in this category. The name Polaris tech. Keep your eyes and ears to the street on this one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PB….every time I was a Congressional Hearing it reminds me of you….you are a true Democrat….even when you’ve seen the truth and facts you’ll ride your own lie into the ground. You have to be “right” at all cost…forget the truth

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta love their employee pictures on their website. 3/4 of them involve being in a bar and drinking alcohol. What a great theme to represent to the healthcare community who might go on their site. REAL PROFESSIONAL!