Pennsylvania Restaurant Bans Children

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Pale Horse, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

You're OK in my 'book'!

:cool:

2. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Thx, BN. You are pretty much reading why I can no longer afford to take the polite and "nice" route. That did not exactly work out for me did it? If fact, it cost me everything I own.

Hope you are finding the read painless but inspiring. LOL Mr. Gams wants the stray second part to be much longer with more danger and survival stuff. . . . He also says it is the farmer's son that should have shot at them as they ran.

3. Thanks for chiming in from the juvenile wing of the asylum, little girl!:D

4. I really am getting worried about you. You're getting to where you make no sense. To compare my religious comments, which are on a message board, to GG's rude and crude behavior directed at children is absolutely crazy, but then that's you: Usually unhinged and usually on the wrong side of the issue.

Sorry you can't understand supporting polite and civil behavior in public.

5. The fact is that's it's incumbent upon you to at least try the nice route. Will it always work? Of course not, but it's worth a try. It's incumbent upon you to try to be polite, unless you want to be a rude, crude and immature person. Do you want to be lower than the "billies"? It's your call!

For some people any excuse to justify their bad behavior will do.

6. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Sure, if they are people wearing suits or nice clothing looking like worn out young parents. But if the guy is wearing a wife beater covered in tats and the wife has half her "assets" hanging out, I think I'll pass on the nice route and just be an asshole. Believe me, approaching "those" types, will get you a world of hurt.

I am not unsympathic to a parent's plight. I play with kids at the beach, we don't get our underwear all balled up over kids singing or sighing next to us while we eat. I am talking about extreme stupidity here where we have it in droves. . . .if my mother were not so elderly, we would leave this area but we have to check up on her each week, soon maybe more often. This place is a cesspool of human garbage.

7. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Sounds like my old home town gg.

8. Of which you are one of the pieces of garbage in the cesspool. Look, I know just the kind of folks you are talking about. It's sad and it's frustrating. I understand that, but your mean-spirited, condescending attitude toward those people is inappropriate and uncalled for. For all their faults, they are every bit as valuable as human beings as you are in your self-important conceit. When you leave the area, the area will be better for it. It doesn't have to be that way, but with your attitude you choose to make it that way.

9. #89 GorgeousGAMS, Jul 17, 2011 at 10:23 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011 at 10:27 PM
    GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

No, you do not know. Sorry. You don't have a clue. None whatsoever. I urge you to find some misbehaving hillbillies in wife beaters with tats and nicely ask them to quiet down. Please. Have at it. This is not about value. You want to argue sin and value, fine. This is about obnoxious people and how to handle a public disruption.

If want to know my view: no sin is any greater in God's eyes than any other. We are the ones that attribute certain aspects of our behavior as being better or worse, graduations of sin or evil. Stealing is lessor than killing. . . this is another thread entirely. Stick to the point.

10. You're the one who can't stick to the point. I'm waiting on an explanation as to how being an ahole to some misbehaving hillbillies doesn't wind up getting you the feared beat. You make no sense. So please tell me what there is to be done between being polite and doing nothing. I'm talking about how to handle obnoxious people in a public situation.

I don't know what you're rambling about. But do please explain how being an ahole to a violent hillbilly is a better option than trying to politely make a request. I'm waiting. Stick to the point.

11. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Humor with an accent does it every time. If you own some Billy Bob teeth and can pop them in, that's a plus for laughs and it definitely gets people to knock it off without a fight. Why? They are in shock. LOL

Now, motorcycle gang/gangbangers - I'm getting my food to go and never coming back and I would tell the manager why.

We are actually pretty well liked at the six restaurants where I can tolerate the food or they know my "special diet" order, and we ask to be seated away from children. We tip 30 to 40 percent for exceptional service. Wait staff actually fight to wait on us. It pays because the staff knows us and knows where we like to sit. Usually, we have no problems, ever. But humor is my first choice. I will tolerate a loud kid if the poor kid is exhausted or just being a 2 year old, but when it goes to kicking my booth, running and grabbing food off my table, screaming endlessly, I have to say something to get the parents to realize "this" is not acceptable. Not too many people want to be the butt of someone's joke.

12. Personally, I think you are making this shit up. So you are wanting us to believe that you treat people rudely and they just pipe down? I call bullshit.

I may have to just start ignoring you. There was a time when I funs you mildly amusing. Disturbed to be sure, but at least amusing. Now, I think you have serious psychological issues and I don't say that lightly. You really need help.

There is really no need for you to respond because once I hit submit, I am putting you on ignore. Of course you will respond because, well, you just can't help yourself and thin you need to get the last word,

Toodles Sybil.

13. Wonka

Wonka Active Member

Just got back from final Potter. I FULLY support banning kids from theaters. And that cunt of someone's wife that couldn't keep from checking her cell phone.

Why do people pay to go to movies if they can't be quiet and listen to the movie?

I also support popcorn bags being banned because they crackle. Bring back the buckets so I don't have to hear every fucking lard ass eat.

It's okay, I made a scene and got 2 free passes to come back and try to watch it again.

14. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

ding, ding - Dude, I cut you and your four other RP names out a long time ago. Jerking your chain is my personal amusement.

15. Hey, it's great to use humor to defuse a situation. But that's not what you've been saying all this time.

16. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Look, coming here is an amusement. Sure, there are a number of topics I genuinely like and enjoy - usually they get yanked. I have to lay this out for you. I don't care for the argumentative and condescending way you "point out" what is right. There are probably a thousand ways to get from point A to point B in life and at least 100 of them are going to be just fine. I did not just fall off a turnip truck as a few here seem to think. We do use humor, we are sometimes rude, often we are nice, sometimes we leave, more than not we ignore "it" but our meal is ruined and we regret even going out to "relax". Just like most here. Last time I checked I did not have horns growing from my head, nor a big L on my forehead or an IQ below 90 or a burning desire to get the shit kicked out of me. Why the fuck is this such an important topic anyway? Who cares what a private restaurant sees best for their business. So what if some of you breeders are offended. Go take your kids and eat somewhere else. Problem solved. Just like I don't go and eat at Chucky Cheese.

Hey, Wonka!!! You rock!

17. Wonka

Wonka Active Member

And you have a hot triangle.

18. Seems people are passing over the opportunity to teach the some manners to their kids. Simply tell the kids that there are consequences to bad manners, and they they will not be allowed to attend fine restaurants until they have earned the right to do so.

If I decide to invite my children to Ruth's Chris Steak House, I specifically exclude the kids from the invitation. Not because the average dinner for four can run up to $300, but because people have a right to chose. One one occasion, I decided not to hire someone because he brought his children to a meal and failed to keep them under control.

19. jasmin

jasmin Guest

OK, so you're a pain in the ass who has to change every order and can never just order directly off the menu. You can't sit by kids or anyone you think is beneath you. You openly dislike where you live, your spouse, and most people.

You do know drawing straws is not fighting to wait on you, right?

20. Succinct. Funny. And hits the nail right on the head!