Pension error

Discussion in 'Stuart Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else receive the dreaded "we overpaid you" for the last four years or since you retired? Got one yesterday. My letter didn't discuss repayment but included a stamped, preaddressed envelope. Have been told by others they received more info. Mine just said they used the wrong factor. Will end up costing @$5k and about $110 a month less going forward. Was stunned especially since I talked to them numerous times in 09 re: the amounts. Good old AZ. Guess they are really needing money. Be aware, be very aware.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, got mine last fall, 4 years after retirement. Several others got them too. This seems to be an ongoing process. We have spoken to a lawyer, but so far no one thinks we have a case. That said, why after all this time are they STILL using the wrong number? Maybe we need to try to get the government involved.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pp, did you repay? They sent no info on that YET. Spoke to attny. He said ERISA should
    be made aware. I am the second person that I know and the other person just left
    co. a little over a year ago, didn't take 4.5 years to figure hers was incorrect. This is
    interesting and frustrating but typical. Thanks for your response.