1. Regeneron starting late stage trials of coronavirus drug cocktail — Bristol-Myers pays Dragonfly Therapeutics $55M to bring NK cells to neuro diseases — JNJ in $480M-plus deal with Emergent for coronavirus vaccine supply — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Pension

Discussion in 'Celltech' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2011 at 1:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone (Adams Labs) contacted UCB regarding the pension we had with Adams?
    Any contact information?
    Thank you in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did; it was very difficult to get a call back. I finally did and got the information that I wanted. Good luck - be persistent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you share the information you received from UCB - a phone number of the company who is handling the pension for ex Celltech (Adams) employees?
    Thank you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you let us know how to contact the people you did to get the pension information?