People at Phadia need to stop Complaining!

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading a lot of the comments on the Cafepharma boards, I can honestly say that we have a lot of bitter unprofessional cry-baby reps. I am a CSC at Phadia as well and will say that like every other company in the U.S, Phadia is not perfect. I won't ever sip the company Kool-Aid or kiss anyones ass at this company either, but I will say it is a great company to work at and really does reward their reps who do well. Hardworking CSC's at Phadia can make a lot of money. I can't believe half of the stuff I have read on here, and to really think that some of these people work at our company, no wonder half the people don't make their goals, it's bc they sit here and bitch all day about nonsense, instead of getting their asse's up and working.

This job can be a very hard job at times, but I work hard and always pull through and make my #'s. I am in control of making my numbers, and if I don't, I only have me to blame. I guess it's easier to blame someone else for our failures than to blame ourselves! I can't set the goals (which IMO can be unrealistic to some) but I will not sit here like half the people on this board and blame the DM's or RM's or even the Leadership team,(not sure why so many people are soo infatuated w/ TN, didn't know he had a big part in our ind. success) Are you fucking serious right now? Your DM/RM have no say in what time you wake up in the morning, how many Dr's you see, how many calls you make, what time you make it home, what your routing looks like, How many lunches or dinners you do, etc. You do!! Let's be honest, we all know that in every Pharma/diagnostic sales company there are going to be Great/Good and bad/horrible managers. I have had all and in between, but I will tell you that I have always done well, bc I control how well I do, not my Manager. Although it sucks sometimes to have crappy managers, we only have to see them maybe once a month, and if anything, we should work harder to prove to them that we are good at our jobs.

This isn't big Pharma, If you were used to selling big name drugs and having 3 counterparts, and letting the insurance coverage and commercials sell your products while you just dropped off samples, than you probably won't do well here. I am not saying that everyone in Big Pharma did this, but a lot of reps did, and those are usually the reps that don't do well here. If you don't like it here, then leave, there are plenty of other unemployed hardworking people in the U.S that would love this job. And if your a bitter ex-phadia employee posting on here, No wonder why you didn't do well, it's bc your focusing all your energy bashing Phadia on cafepharma instead of putting all that energy into finding a new career or working harder at your new job. The Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I am pretty sure that this board will get a lot of immature comments like all of the other ones, but I thought I would post here anyway.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post here all who are happy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't get an immature comment from me. In fact, it sounds like you work hard and do well. Most of the discussion you are seeing here is dealing with management level not CSCs. I've worked with many CSCs and I can tell you that I have the upmost respect for them. Sales is a tough job and it takes a strong person to do it.

The complaints you witness here are about management and how inept they are. Phadia management is a very complex group and a few *key* managers are very immature. There is a lot of discussion about RM/RDs because that is who most phadians have the most problem with. I've witnessed their (RMs) behaviour and can tell you honestly they are the most heinous people you could encounter. I know it sounds dramatic but it is the truth.

Continue to make your numbers, kiss butt and you'll do fine. However, should your numbers slip or you have a bad few months - watch out! Your shelf life here is about 2 years at most.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Phadia management for your lopsided view of what goes on here. You are as much in the dark as Barry, our soon to be gone president. You will be gone too once Fisher takes over the reigns. You're a total 200% unadulterated unabashed idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't look like the above poster is happy??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am definitely not Phadia management, nor do I ever want to ever be responsible for other lazy ass people like yourself in order for me to do well. I am not worried when Fisher takes over and somehow I unlikely lose my job, it won't be the end the world. I definitely won't be on CafePharma bashing Phadia like yourself. I will be searching for another job or I will be killing it at my new job. Yeah I am a complete idiot here, an idiot who's making a whole lot of money.

and to poster #3, thanks for the encouragement. I have been with this company for well over 3 years and my shelf life is still fine. Not to say that this job has gotten harder with each year. If my #'s do start to slip, then that would be my own fault and I guess I will have to work a little bit harder. And if there is such a problem with the higher ups in this company, maybe you should step up and try to change it, or voice your opinion. (not anonymously in a CP board) And if nothing changes, well then guess what? It may be time for you to move on. Catch my drift? Not to sound rude, but complaining on here is not going to change things within the company, honestly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right about anyone's opinions not changing the company. I would warn everyone...well you already know...any complaints voiced to "upper management" WILL result in humiliation/termination. So the idea of voicing opinions is NOT an option.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #1, get over yourself. No one cares that you are doing so well, have been here over 3 years, and hope to retire here. The place is a fucking joke of a company. When you have to go interview for a new job remember the outside world is different.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#8 so true. Phadia is a complete waste of time. This whole thread was orchestrated by phadia upper management in an effort to deflect from other discussions. Probably called up one of their brainwashed CSCs and asked them to post something about how much they love their job.

#1 your shelf life is about to expire, I expect very soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 8 & 9: You are lucky someone hired your dumbasses to work at Phadia. If you truly don't like it at Phadia, Go look for another job instead of staying and going on CP talking shit about Phadia. And Poster #9, No wonder you do so bad at your job, look how you think, "Oh everything is orchestrated by upper management" You suck at life and at your job. Your a crybaby bitch and are lucky to even get into a pharma/diagnostic job in the first place. Keep bitching about how the North East reps do so well, and that they do this and that. Stop worrying about what they do and start worrying about what you don't do. And guess what? They must be doing something right, and you must be doing everything wrong.

Post #8: If this company is such a joke, Why are you still here? and if your not, then why is your stupid ass on the Phadia boards? You are the joke. And trust me, although Phadia has been good to me, I don't plan on retiring here. I am well aware of what the outside world is like, and let me tell you something, NO ONE on the outside world likes a shitty employee, a lazy rep, a negative nancy, and someone who complains constantly when they suck at their job. Got it? Take that advice with you, when your applying on for other jobs. Just an FYI, I don't think that there are Job listings on cafepharma.com, you may want to try careerbuilder.com, medzilla.com, or Iamashittyrepandneedajob.com! :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster # 10: you are in dire need of an anger management class. I'm so bad at my job, and I suck at life. How charming. Actually, Phadia was lucky to have me take the position I was offered. #10 you are naive, to say the least. Wait until you are left at the phadia bus stop. You'll be singing a different tune then.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is everyone so scared to grow a pair of balls and step up and say something if there is such problems at Phadia? Everyone talks about "if I say something I will lose my job" thats the mentality of someone who doesn't have something legitimate to say. It's how you go about voicing your opinion, try coming off in a different way than complaining. I bet you wouldn't lose your job. If you did, then who cares, it seems like you hate it here anyway, and you can probably be treated better somewhere else.

Everyone talks about "being left at the bus stop", or "shelf life expiring", "upper management plotting against us", "thermo laying people off," these people that think this way are obviously chickens, not risk takers, not confident in their own ability to move on and find something better, and are paranoid for some reason or another.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #13: You have a third grade reading ability. Let me dumb it down for you: you have no idea what you are talking about. Read all the posts then comment. Someone close to me was fired for talking to the people in charge about the problems at phadia. People are paranoid because they were abused not just mentally or emotionally, by people in charge.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant poster #12 not #13. Poster # 13 is a very astute/bright person.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #13- Well at least your friend had the balls to speak their mind, and didn't hide on some CP board, and I am also pretty sure your friend didn't get let go for speaking their mind, how were their numbers? attitude?

You may be right about my 3rd grade reading ability, I guess that's all the ability I need to read my clinicians and get them to order more ImmunoCAP. Your insults really hurt my feelings, OMG let me cry all year and say I have been mentally abused by someone at Phadia, come on now, grow up! We are all grown adults and in Sales, and if you can't handle what you may consider verbal/mental abuse than you are never going to last in the real world, yet alone in Sales. Now if you are talking about Physical abuse, then that is something that should not be tolerated in the workforce.

Don't try to use words like astute, it doesn't make you seem brighter! That may be your problem in your sales. You can read a thesaurus all day and try to make yourself sound brilliant, but this may make the message a little too complicated for Clinicians to understand, and therefore it reflects in your sales. And just remember, There is a big difference between book smart and common sense. (street smart) And you can't learn common sense in a book!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"And just remember, There is a big difference between book smart and common sense. (street smart) And you can't learn common sense in a book!"

The book I read makes my "difference" grow pretty big! It's got some elusive pretentious voluptuous scenes with make my difference grow. It now even bigger and more rotund than my common sense!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

poster # 15 I love the quote "You can read a thesaurus all day and try to make you seem brighter, but this may make the message a little too complicated for clinicians..." blah, blah, blah.

You have no idea who I am. Let me assure you I know plenty of clinicans. They can't stand reps who are full of street smarts and sleazy as heck.

I will confirm to you an employee was abused. Not of the physical or of the mental nature.

Read the posts. You will be enlightened.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

woops - it was physical as well as the other ones listed that happened to the employee. I'm multitasking and CP is low on my priority.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Message to poster # 16:

I swear you get off on this crap. You are disgusting and inhumane. Twisted and behave so poorly, one does wonder your motivations. Wait, I know your MOs. Remember?

Phadia burns out every bright light. Now, back to my work.

This is not a lie, and unfortunately for phadia I saw the truth.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I meant poster #12 not #13. Poster # 13 is a very astute/bright person"

I like how Poster #13,14,17 & 18, (all of which are the same person) likes to comment on someones reading level yet they must have the reading level of a child in kindergarten themself. I say this only becasue in every post, it seems like this very "astute, bright" person can't seem even get their post right. They messed up on every post they tried to post, "Woops I meant", "woops I meant." And this also confirms why you suck at your job, you can't multitask for $hit!