People at Phadia need to stop Complaining!

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now, now #20 don't be so angry. CP is low on my list of priorities. I do apologize for being critical of your reading level BECAUSE (not becasue) your statements are so very naive. I'm sorry my smartphone didn't pick up my typos.

You have no grasp of the inner workings of Phadia and what goes on here.

Typical Phadia white male with control issues. Funny how you loved #16's post which was written be someone at your level.

I know I'm a bitch, suck at my job & life. Interestingly, I've done great things with my life. None of which you would be ever capable of.

Are all the NE reps & managers like you? Yeah, they are. That is the truth.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

woops again! I forgot MA is a great CSC and a good person. I wish him well always.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the Phillies win?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster, interesting question.

Young female horses, called fillies/phillies, can race and do win. I remember watching a female fily win the triple crown as a young girl. It is unusual because male horses tend to be stronger in races. However, genetics and certain traits can make some female phillies unstoppable. Often known for their spirit and endurance. Female phillies are under the age of 3 to qualify for the triple crown and have to be thoroughbred.

The PA phillies also are a baseball team - which you all know that.

The philly cheesesteak is also something to eat next time your in PA. Some poster made reference to "a local philly ... factory". Although, I believe he had a terrible accident there. I hope he recovered.

Who won? So you need to clarify for me exactly what your referring to. The female philly or the baseball team.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason some Phillies win is that they don't have the "drag" associated with a dick hanging down and blowing in the wind. You will notice that those male horsies that exhibit large members are handicapped due to wind resistance. Many jockies tape their horsie's members up so that they aren't a drag. You will know that from past history during the Kentucky Derby, Preekness and those racing stables on LI, NY!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above, you must be familiar with the filly/female horse, Rachel Alexandra, who made geniuses of the men that believed in her. Read her story it is facinating.

Rachel won the Preakness in 2009. She was the only filly/philly/female horse in the race among the colts/males. Rachel was know to be hard to break, but was fast known for agility and endurance. Something many great marathoners have.

Unfortunately, the elusive triple crown which has not been won over 30 years because of her win. Many fillies are not in the triple crown races because it has something to due with money after they retire from racing. Phadia should learn to play their horses better.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad this thread disentegrated into wasted typing.....the beginning was actually enlightening but it must be stated that the middle and upper management (some not all) in this company are defective. They don't treat people well, and some shouldn't be managers. And just like bad teachers in high school that parents are afraid to point out, it's the same here -- no one says anything, like the manager in CA who is losing reps because he is a horrible manager, everyone knows it, and there he sits....ridiculous!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wrote two of the "horse" posts, which seem odd on this thread. The other one came from management. It is really about the battle of the sexes. Women at phadia are discriminated against and assaulted by phadia men. It is all very complicated.

Do not say anything to KW or any other manager until Fisher is on board (which will be soon). At that point, you can speak your mind. You will be fired if you do other then the advice I just gave.

I've worked with many CSCs and respect them. Some of the CSCs actions are because of what their managers tell them to do things they shouldn't but they are put inbetween a rock and a hard place?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we have had to be creative to be able to out the deflectors. It is a last ditch attempt to get TFS to listen, to act. You have upper management actively trying to undercut the intelligence of the organization. The intelligence is in the field, but it has been subverted. It's a waste of time trying to explain further...you get it or you don't. I am not in CSC group, but agree with poster above. Speaking from another sales area, it is true. Ask a question about strategy, work from vantage point of future gains as well as present, remotely suggest leader here isn't operating with a full startegic deck, you are GONE. Even if you accomplished every goal of year past, doesn't matter. Case will be constructed. This is where genius applies itself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above: yeah, I get it and know. TFS will not listen to CP but they will listen to my & others professionals. Give it some time but expect it because it is a reality.

Some will lose their jobs, the ones that deserve to.

Do you know how many professionals saw that heinous post on the ACA thread before taken down. If you didn't see it, your lucky because it just affirmed to me that I'm 100% right in my resolve. That individual belongs in jail, not working for TFS/phadia.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or did you mean between a cocque and a rod place?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: odd manager

The new northern Cali manager is extremely immature and unprofessional. I feel really sorry for him. So glad I don't have to deal with him anymore. His IQ is low. He needs more training. He cries too much. He is too emotional. He has a big mouth. He is odd. He is weird. He is dumb. I feel so sorry for the guy. His brain is the size of a pea. Poor guy. Wears his pants too high. Everyone makes fun of him behind his back. He is a joke. Not sure how he got hired.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Isn't he MC. I heard he was the only normal one. Never met him. Don't know the guys IQ but probably higher than yours above poster. Know the RD/RSM--WG. Are you complaining? Isn't that what this thread is about?

HA HA HA HA HA

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The kool-aid has gone to your head. Your too far gone to explain it to you.