People Be Careful

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People be advised of what is happening in the market place. Theses big ticket orphan drugs are hard to get approved now a days. In the past companies donated large sums of money to a charitable foundation, and in turn this same foundation "assisted" patients with and type of public insurance with the high co-pay. As these patients can not use company coupons. The Obama Justice Department stated looking into these practices late last year. Any company who works with these types of charitable foundations had been subpoenaed for financials. Uncle Sam is looking for quid pro quo on both sides. Trust me they WILL find it. The assistance from the foundations has dried up like you can not imagine. This is not BS

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a similar story from a friend who works at Biogen .Have any others heard this? Just wondering!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard this also. I work for another company, and one division has already been "interviewed" and sworn to secrecy. My friend was involved and won't tell me anything other than the Fed's are involved. Do you by any chance have any links i can go to to try and find out more? Would love to know which companies and what they are investigating. Corruption never stops in corporate America! Sad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$63,000 for a year' supply. Really?????????? What psych is gonna prescribe this thing for that price for a SCZ pt suffering from A/E of their antipsychotic?? How can management be so stupid?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The post is accurate. Lu_db_ck was a company that uses this model. Since the investigation of the foundations has begun there has been a lockdown of all communications in HQ and a lot of barriers in place where we promise nothing anymore to help patients. Good luck trying to fight this battle as it continues to be a challenge with orphan medications and their steep prices in most cases. Maybe congress can call CEO's to the stand and have them put on trial to justify the costs for these medications that cost 100k and who can afford them. It's gotten real stupid.