People leaving

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2017 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are people leaving from up in the north? 2 in one week??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious? I hadn't heard that. V or A?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you sees their sales numbers?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of the original Aristada reps have left? I think most of us are still here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think in the middle

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look no further than LJ - head case

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not many!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever....that's BS. Most of us still here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard management was the issue.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock price

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard it was unethical lower leadership. Always ruins a company. More are leaving. Good luck to all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. They quy who left was about to be put on a plan from what I hear. His days were numbered and he knew it. Saved everyone a sloppy break up. He should be thanked. The gal got a fantastic offer from a great company from someone she worked closely with before and her territory was cut in less than half so she had no overnights and she could spend more time with her son. Can't blame her for that and I know all in the district wish her well. She will be missed but all are happy for her.

The two that left in the southwest never hit goal and were dropping like stones. The one I know of in the Southwest I have no information on. She seemed good and had good numbers. I don't have the story on her.

This is a great place to work and I'm glad I came here. This company is managed well and smartly.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly another manager babbling about how great they are, get back to work!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when we were told it was easier to get into Harvard than Alkermes at that launch meeting? Hahaha stupid....when can I leave?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may leave any time you like. I vote for sooner rather than later.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree if they don't like it they should just go find something else. However he/she is correct that whole Ivy League comparison was dumb. But yes if you're so miserable just leave and good luck to you.