People leaving

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2017 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The IVY LEAGUE COMPARISON IS PURE COMEDY!! GREG KECK COULDN'T HOOK HIS WAY INTO AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL. HE BARELY GOT A 20 ON HIS ACT.. WHAT EGOS.. HOW SOON WE FORGET.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because he speaks with an accent, is from the south and is incredibly handsome doesn't mean he isn't smart.

Renick

BTW, the all caps you use shows how dumb you are

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop hammering reps! Data is F*** and managers are messing with it. Those messing with it should be fired asap.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Thinks ur right. A few in IL are lookin to leave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you say Bi-Polar

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you said bad breath and noise hairs?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now why all of the vacancies on the east coast???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most likely fired! Hopefully the fitting wil move up the coast

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean "firings" will move up the coast? That's what me thinks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there will always be vacancies- some welcomed and some just look for a change.
    doesn't always have to be doom! viv guy sucked and complained all the time and that
    doesn't work here. only vacancy I know of this way

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Witchy Woman

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trained Monkey

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me about management in NE area?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sucked or tired of trying to compete against territories that were getting all kinds of public dollars specific to Vivitrol poured into their territories. Never apples to apples.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NW TA lost a really good one this week. So sad to lose this level of expertise and just a good kind and amazing person.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me know when Andrew leaves! Things will get better when that happens

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash for you: turnover is just the way of life for pharma reps these days. incredibly unstable profession given all that has changed with managed care and the ability to get offices the last few years. More than half our job is food ordering, and you know it. So turnover is relatively elevated everywhere, if you open your eyes you'd see that. We just stay a year or two, sometimes even shorter, understand we lack impact in what we are doing but still somehow conclude we are underpaid, leave for what we think are greener pastures only to quickly realize its just the same old with another company name on our measly paychecks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, amazing you feel the way you do yet still continue to work in this industry. So glad I am not a "food oderer" and like what I do. Good luck with the job search whenever you decide to make your next change.