people that choose to work for unethical companies.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The money is great. I love my job. My manager loves me. I just blink my eyes and he smiles. The key is to eat right and exercise. That perdue company settled in court. I saw it but did not read the whole thing. That donald guy was proven innocent. That is nice.

All of that does not matter. The money is great and the job is very accommodating and flexible. If I don't want to work, not a problem. Everyone is so kind and generous. I have been here for 5ish years. The doctors are happy to see me. Sometimes they make me wait 10 minutes. That is not fun. I do tell the doctors. They laugh and then say they will take care of it. Most of the times they do. Some times we just talk about personal stuff. I think I am their therapist or something.

Life is about smiles. I never worked at the chicken place perdue. The people there must be dirty and have no morals. Good chance they have bad family and personal lifes.

I am very happy here. I always get a great raise. The people are great. No one bothers you. People always go the extra mile.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!!!!!! The commercials make the Perdue family look so happy. Somehow you make more money than engineers. You can't spell engineering.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is nothing short of horrible. I don't know how anyone could disagree with that. Management has rid us of well over 80,000 employees in the last 10-15 years, mostly by nefarious means. It's been a complete mess. If I wasn't old, I'd have been pushed out , too, I'm sure. The fact that I'm here simply means that they chose to not risk a law suit by pressuring me out, as tI watched them do it to countless thousands of others. I am always shocked that many of my fellow reps haven't taken note of what's happened to this company since Vioxx's fall started the entire avalanche of failure.

I predict a continued collapse of the company. We got lucky with Keytruda. That's all that this dung heap of a company has to brag about right now..and we literally stumbled onto it. GLTA

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you left a long time ago why are you still here. You got to be one lonely MOFO. Did you get dumped unceremoniously? You sound bitter. I bet you were let go and found out you have no real friends. You other half puts you feet to sleep and now you have zero point zero.

sucks to be you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name an ethical for-profit company...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The person who made this quote above, is exactly why Merck is such a shitty company. All you guys do is check boxes, you do the same shit every day. You make very little money contrary to what this person says. I worked at Merck for 15 years, when I left it was the greatest year of my life. I went to a company that actually paid you for what you did, I’ve been here for four years and I just made a $42,000 bonus for quarter one, you guys don’t make that for a whole year. You guys here at Merck need to just get the fuck out, you are so underpaid for what you do, unless you’re like the original poster doesn’t do shit. This place is like a cancer, it gets a hold of you and you don’t know how to get rid of it, until somebody gives you a cure and you see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel . I pray for all you people at Merck, leave, leave, leave. You’ll be a better person inside and out, not to mention financially.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Merck kicked you to the curb. It's been 4 years and you still post. You are fucked up. I like checking boxes. Easy work with great money.

Congrats on the bonus. No one cares.