Perception of our company

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 27, 2017 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an employee and shareholder, I'm embarrassed to see colleagues post pics on social media of them enjoying stays at high-end hotels and hoisting pricey wine on the company dime at supposed business or charitable functions.

Let's use some discretion folks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, I agree.
    Use better judgement.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the young kids u hired. The all about “me” generation. Yes, Novo has long ago lost its class.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, please speak to the children, Camp Novo.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the women that insist on flashing Louis Vuitton bags in the offices, please stop. How do you think that looks to patients that can't afford meds or the MA who makes $9.00 an hour? Don't be dumb.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point on the Louis V bags !

And surprisingly, it's not the Gen Y folks that I've seen posting their glitzy hotels and drinks. It's the mid forties to mid fifties.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, you mean the Gen Xers among the sales force? They want to relive their pre-recession days when credit and cash were still flowing in this economy. Materialism is alive and well with that crowd - "You go girl!". Our little Pharma world is slowly crumbling, and when they eventually lose their jobs perhaps they can count on hubby or alimony payments from the ex to finance their lifestyle.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left Novo earlier this year after over 15 years in the field. I used to love telling people who I worked for and how we would give back to the communities where our POA meetings were held...painting school buildings in low income areas, stuffing backpacks full of school supplies for needy kids, putting bikes together for under privileged kids and then getting to see the excitement on those kids’ faces when they found out they were getting a new bike when they thought they would just be coloring pictures for their parents that night, etc. It was so cool! We all fealt like we were working together towards something bigger and better than whatever else was out there and there was definitely no comparison between Novo and all of the other “Pharma” companies out there. Then somewhere along the line it all changed. Not really sure when or how but it obviously changed. Novo had around 200 reps in the entire US when I started. It had around 4,000 when I left. I guess bigger isn’t always better but try telling that to Wall Street. It was a fun ride until it wasn’t. Very grateful for the experience but I’m also very grateful to be doing something else now. I hope everyone who was recently displaced lands on their feet.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are those the same patients I see with the latest iPhone, fancy fake nails, and Cadillac? At least I have earned my Louis and not living a life of luxury on government assistance. I will quit carrying my Louis into offices when the majority of patients I see on Medicaid stop living a life that appears cushy on my dime.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to take care of the less fortunate. Stop being a red neck and go pump your sister.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this Novo Nordisk rep attitude is why the company has an increasingly poor reputation as a price gouger.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you lead the charge and start working for half your paycheck? You can give it to those people you feel so so so sorry for?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's just stick to the issue here:

Reps AND their managers posting pics on social media of their alleged business or charity functions at very high end hotels/resorts. Photos of 'toasting' the team, of expensive bottles of wine.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was the last time you attended a nationally sponsored charity event in a fire hall????? They don't exist. Don't you understand that's the marketing concept to draw people to their event? Oh yeah BTW most charities serve bottom shelf wine and liquor; it's all about making money for the charity. What's wrong with your thinking? It's a charity.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's what's wrong with my thinking:

I believe you shouldn't post those 'look at us at Tavern on the Green' sipping $$$ wine all hugging each other, 'look at us', we're such a happy district.

It's too much 'in your face' and people wanting to show their friends they work for a big Pharma and thatvtheyre a big shot.

Simple as that.

Ps, they also hold their NNI meetings at high end places.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gloating about wealth is poor form and the calling card of poseurs who are excited that they are wasting the company dime for now.

Without the price increases we are a one trick pony with "new and improved" GLPs and insulins to foster future Louis Vuitton bag purchases. I'm not hating but see no reason for people to show off.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't worry, without the price increases the "value" of the sales force will be made very clear and may won't be able to afford the Louis Vuitton bags any more. We are a one trick pony. We'll be negotiating more managed care coverage at lower margins as rep access disappears. I wonder how this will all play out ................................. dah.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. You should be ashamed that you work for a good company, like the people you work with, and make a good living for yourself and you family. Instead of posting pics about what you really do, you should take ones that make you look sad and impoverished. It's a much better image that will find favor with the anonymous dick licks on this site who like to make up bullshit to complain about.