Perception of our company

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 27, 2017 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To a degree I agree with you on that point. However, for the others who are legitimately less fortunate it doesn't look good for you to roll in to an office with all of your bling. Tone it down a bit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The arrogance and showiness of our field sales team on social media does not help our "triple bottom line" philosophy while selling "improved" insulin and GLP1s at premium prices. I work here and am saddened as I realize that patients and payers see this display of wealth posturing prevalent by NNI sales representatives.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just the attitude this post is talking about.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perception matters especially while many struggle to afford diabetes medications. Our reps post more on social media bragging about the amounts they spend compared to those at Sanofi or Lilly.

Consider that patients, PBMs, and hopefully senior management views these posts with disdain. I do work for NNI and believe that this hurts.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, did you run a study? I mean, you're claiming to not only have a clear grasp of the social media posts of people at 3 separate companies, but also claim to have seen a clearly distinguishable pattern in the content of those posts. Just shut the fuck up already.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take it that means you didn't run a study?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Now, go back to delivering your Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts you little weasel.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like you spend a lot of time on social media checking on everyone. That is quite the analysis of your cyber stalking.