Performance bonus?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2019 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did we not hit that goal for the 4m bonus?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, you don’t think they’d have announced it by now?

The funny thing about that bonus is it was to make up for the horrible payouts all year and we STILL got squat. Thanks Novo.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that 4m is going to executive teams and all the people in training that created that shit poa in LV
    All crucial to triple bottom line

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that bonus is to be paid out in new awesome Ozempic playing cards

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just confused. The Company Meeting was full of energy and anticipation as we waited to hear the results of the Bring it Home contest. Did I miss something? Didn’t the company finish at 104 index?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes index was at 104% where is the bring it home bonus — ??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doug and Dave blew it all at the craps table during their Wednesday free night. But at least you got to see Blue Man Group, so its all good.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea really, our entire District was chatting about this excitedly right before the call. There was so much lead up to it in q4 and incentive to 'finish the year strong' etc., seems we actually hit it and then crickets....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors are abounding that some late reimbursement info is coming in that cause us not to hit target. Revised numbers fell short.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about a Basal “adjustment” after the Levemir house money that went back home through all the price reductions on the contracts in the US Market?
    C’mon, Levemir now growing in double digits?
    What a Joke.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The house always wins....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks- we didn't hit the number. it sucks that , other than Ozempic, the rest of the products couldn't carry their weight. Thanks for nothing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on past experiences and Novo’s recent history - set quotas so high a show dog couldn’t jump over them. Makes it easier to get rid of reps without severance. Especially if bottom 20% will be fired anyway.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the last time NNI has been genuinely truthful about anything? They don’t care about you. Just accept that and decide whether you want to stay or go.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Did!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fine, take away the money that I earned! If you aren’t going to pay for the work I have done, I will sit by the pool this summer and you can pay me for NOTHING to make up for it. I will play your stupid game!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the trust in leadership
    continues to erode. Why all the rah rah and then, sorry guys, WE hit budget, but you fell short. Do they realize no one is going to get excited about another Doug and Dave contest because none of us will trust it is genuine? Imagine what paying out that bonus would have done for the morale of this company! But turns out it is just another dog and pony show to watch (they sure love to send out videos of themselves) and hear themselves talk. They need to go. Uninspiring leadership at its finest. Arrogance galore. Awful morale that they bring to this company. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how about stopping the whole
    “Performance Review” Back and Forth on stage.

Nobody gives a shit.

What a couple of #%%+*^.

“Ha Ha Ha, good one.”

Clowns

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was literally painful watching them at POA. They might as well hire a motivational speaker next time, my 92 year old grandmother has better stage presence than these guys. I miss Andy!!

And when are we going to get our goals? What other sales job do you not receive your quota goals until the quarter is almost complete? They will probably surprise us with a TRX goal for victoza and not pay us for Ozempic because we didn’t reach our Victoza goal.